Magix Sequoia 16 Upgrade (Previous Version) offers those who already own Sequoia 15, a discounted pricing path to version 16 of Magix Sequoia.
Magix Sequoia 16 Multitrack Recording & Editing Software is one of the leading software solutions for acclaimed studios that focus on audio production, broadcasting, post-production and mastering. As mastering engineers, combining precision, efficiency and creative craftsmanship with extraordinary ideas is what we do. That's why Sequoia is a true icon when it comes to mastering. With a unique object editor, detailed phase and peak meters, high-quality plug-ins and native audio restoration, the software fulfils all professional demands. The success of a complex audio production depends on each and every detail and nuance. With this premise in mind, we've developed features for source destination cut and multi-synchronous cut. This allows you to combine different concert recordings into a single whole in the blink of an eye. Time is a decisive factor in broadcasting. For this reason, Sequoia offers direct connection to broadcast CMS and automation systems. Thanks to the powerful audio engine, you can edit material during a live recording and sent to a broadcast station with a slight delay.
Sequoia is a constant in an ever-changing industry. This is due on the one hand to the software's high stability and reliability, on the other to the close collaboration between our team of developers and recording studios, TV stations and broadcasters. With these industry connections, we're in the know - so this lets us focus on developing and bringing to the market features that are actually needed in post-production.
As of version 16, Sequoia no longer requires the use (or need) of the Codemeter USB dongle (Click the link to order one). One can be purchased through Front End Audio as an optional accessory, if you need one to be able to use Sequoia on multiple PC's give us a call or send us an email so we can assist in adding one to your order! Otherwise you can simple activate your license to a single computer.
Magix Sequoia 16 Upgrade (Previous Version) Features
- Magix Sequoia 16 Recording Software FeaturesHigh quality resampling: Get the best-sounding algorithm for your resampling tasks right now.
- 3D Reverb – make room for your sounds: Go beyond stereo reverb and experience realistic space in 3D Audio
- ARA2 – even more, even better: Integrate Melodyne even faster and use multiple instances of ARA2
- AAF export improved – transcending platforms: Ensure hassle-free exchange of Ambisonics data with other software
- Automation Pre-Listening Mode and Automation Shapes: Try different rides before committing and select predefined curves for smooth transitions
- Monitoring section – switch to surround and back: Create different playback routings and switch back and forth inside the box
- Independent panning on different buses: Tab through different output choices right next to your pan knobs
- Hold your cuts together with slip left: Cut out sections at the beginning while still recording and let your objects slip right next to the live take ready for export
Magix Sequoia 16 Upgrade (Previous Version) Specifications
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7
- Processor: 2 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB (32-bit version), 4 GB (64-bit version)
- Graphics card: Onboard, minimum resolution 1024 x 768
- Sound card: Onboard
- Hard drive space: 2 GB for minimal installation, 90 GB for Independence
Magix Sequoia 16 Upgrade (Old Versions) Includes
- Sequoia 16 License (Digital Delivery)
- User's Manual (PDF Download included in Software Download)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review