Magix Sequoia 16 Recording Software (Academic)
Magix Sequoia 16 Recording Software (Academic) is the same powerful DAW as the retail version, but at a discounted price for teachers, students, schools, and non-profits that are actively involved in the educational system. Contact Front End Audio for more information on eligibility.
Magix Sequoia 16 Multitrack Recording & Editing Software is one of the leading software solutions for acclaimed studios that focus on audio production, broadcasting, post-production and mastering. As mastering engineers, combining precision, efficiency and creative craftsmanship with extraordinary ideas is what we do. That's why Sequoia is a true icon when it comes to mastering. With a unique object editor, detailed phase and peak meters, high-quality plug-ins and native audio restoration, the software fulfils all professional demands.The success of a complex audio production depends on each and every detail and nuance. With this premise in mind, we've developed features for source destination cut and multi-synchronous cut. This allows you to combine different concert recordings into a single whole in the blink of an eye.Time is a decisive factor in broadcasting. For this reason, Sequoia offers direct connection to broadcast CMS and automation systems. Thanks to the powerful audio engine, you can edit material during a live recording and sent to a broadcast station with a slight delay.
Sequoia is a constant in an ever-changing industry. This is due on the one hand to the software's high stability and reliability, on the other to the close collaboration between our team of developers and recording studios, TV stations and broadcasters. With these industry connections, we're in the know - so this lets us focus on developing and bringing to the market features that are actually needed in post-production.
Magix Sequoia 16 Recording Software (Academic) Features
- Magix Sequoia 16 Recording Software FeaturesHigh quality resampling: Get the best-sounding algorithm for your resampling tasks right now.
- 3D Reverb – make room for your sounds: Go beyond stereo reverb and experience realistic space in 3D Audio
- ARA2 – even more, even better: Integrate Melodyne even faster and use multiple instances of ARA2
- AAF export improved – transcending platforms: Ensure hassle-free exchange of Ambisonics data with other software
- Automation Pre-Listening Mode and Automation Shapes: Try different rides before committing and select predefined curves for smooth transitions
- Monitoring section – switch to surround and back: Create different playback routings and switch back and forth inside the box
- Independent panning on different buses: Tab through different output choices right next to your pan knobs
- Hold your cuts together with slip left: Cut out sections at the beginning while still recording and let your objects slip right next to the live take ready for export
Magix Sequoia 16 Recording Software (Academic) Specifications
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7
- Processor: 2 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB (32-bit version), 4 GB (64-bit version)
- Graphics card: Onboard, minimum resolution 1024 x 768
- Sound card: Onboard
- Hard drive space: 2 GB for minimal installation, 90 GB for Independence
Magix Sequoia 16 Recording Software (Academic) Includes
- Sequoia 16 License with Codemeter Dongle
- Installation Discs
- User's Manual
What We Think
Magix Sequoia 16 Multitrack Recording & Editing Software is by far one of the most powerful DAWs on the market. There is no part of the industry that Sequoia can't handle. Recording, Editing, Mixing, Mastering, Broadcast and Film, Orchestral and Symphonic - it does it all. And, it does it with one of the most pristine open and dynamic audio engines of any DAW, and provides all the tools you need to get the job done right. While you can use 3rd party plug-ins and tools, they are a necessity. The professional tools, sound, workflow, and results, makes Magix Sequoia 16 Multitrack Recording & Editing Software a premium industry DAW. There is no wonder why it is employed in mastering studios all around the world.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review