Lavry Engineering Savitr AD-24-200 AD Converter
The Lavry Engineering Savitr AD-24-200 AD Converter is the new standard in conversion and provides improved quality with ease of use for the most technically demanding recording and mastering studios.
The Lavry Savitr AD-24-200 is a Lavry’s latest gold standard in analogue-to-digital conversion with improved AD conversion and new 192kHz clocking capabilities. The Savitr now offers sample rates ranging the 32-200kHz operations and offers automatic sample locking when working with external clocks. It delivers astonishing performance with vanishingly low THD+Noise figures and an impressive 128dB dynamic range.
Lavry Engineering Savitr AD-24-200 AD Converter Features
- Pristine audio performance (THD+N) up to 200 kHz sample rate
- Intuitive operation
- High-resolution meter display
- Main & Auxiliary digital outputs
- Independent audio formats (AES/SPDIF)
- Independent clocking (Search & Lock/ Internal)
- MX clipping (on/off)
- Soft saturation levels (4)
- Low Latency mode (on/off)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review