Lavry Engineering AD122-96 MK3 A/D Converter
The Lavry Engineering AD122-96 MK3 A/D Converter is the AD converter of choice for top Recording, Mastering, and Post Production studios around the world. In a field muddied by an abundance of mediocre alternatives, the MkIII clearly defines the height of quality. The audibly superior results obtained with the MkIII can be a real competitive edge.
The AD122-96MkIII features performance claimed by many but rarely achieved. With a -127dB noise floor 20-20kHz and 0.00005% distortion for signals below -40dBFS, the AD122-96MkIII offers unprecedented detail and accuracy. Extremely close inter-channel matching that extends to the lowest signal levels preserves the spatial placement and depth of the stereo image. Ultra-stable internal and external clocking circuitry virtually eliminates the non-musical distortion effects caused by jitter in conversion. With unique self-calibration circuitry, conversion accuracy is maintained over a wide range of operating temperatures, and the effects of circuitry aging are minimized. Precise handling of clipping and Lavrys exclusive selectable Soft Saturation facilitates hotter recording levels without undesirable artifacts.
Soft Saturation is a digital emulation of analog tape saturation which leaves the signal completely linear below the threshold, with selectable 3 or 6dB of additional level. For signals above the threshold, the process has no attack and release time constants which could cause undesirable pumping or breathing by interacting with compression or limiting applied either before or after conversion.
Lavry Engineering AD122-96 MK3 A/D Converter Features
- 24 bit conversion at 96kHz, 88.2kHz, 48kHz and 44.1kHz
- Unequaled detail and performance
- True -127dB noise floor
- 0.00005% Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise
- Lavrys exclusive αcoustic βit Correction for wordlength reduction with dither and noise shaping
- Switchable digital soft-knee limiter, +3 or +6dB gain
- Precision reference meter bridge
- Fully programmable digital test tones for system alignment
- AES and word clock external synchronization 40-51kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz
- DC removal
- Absolute Polarity Inversion
- Multi-converter synchronization
Lavry Engineering AD122-96 MK3 A/D Converter Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review