The K&M 210/9 Microphone Stand is a height adjustable mic floor stand with a telescoping boom arm. Ideal for live sound and recording applications, this chrome finish steel stand features 2-piece telescopic design boom arm, and a sturdy zinc die-cast base.
The K&M 210/9 Microphone Stand is a more compact version of the classic 210/2. The combination of the long-legged 201A/2 mic stand and the 211/1 telescopic boom arm, the K&M 210/9 Microphone Stand, 21090.500.02 (Chrome) offers height adjustment from 35.433 to 63.189". Like the 210/2, the K&M 210/9 sets the standard for professional microphone boom stands.
K&M 210/9 Microphone Stand Features
- 2-Piece telescopic design boom arm
- Adjustable height from 35.4 to 63.2"
- Boom arm adjusts from 17.1 to 29.3"
- Steel construction for durability and lasting use
- Rod combination features 2-piece folding design
- Stable and sturdy; zinc die-cast base
- 5/8" Mounting connector
K&M 210/9 Microphone Stand Specifications
- Boom Arm: 2-Piece Telescopic Design
- Boom Arm Clamping: T-bar Locking Screw
- Boom Arm Length: From 17.126" to 29.331"
- Height: From 35.433" to 63.189"
- Height Adjustment: Clutch
- Leg Construction: Socket with Foldable Legs
- Material: Steel
- Product Category: Topline
- Rod Combination: 2-Piece Folding Design
- Size When Folded: 4.134" x 3.346" x 38.779"
- Special Features: Stable and Sturdy; Zinc Die-cast Base
- Threaded Connector: 5/8"
- Type: Chrome
- Weight: 6.85 lbs
K&M 210/9 Microphone Stand Includes
- 1 x K&M 210/9 Microphone Stand, 21090.500.02 (Chrome)
- 5 Year Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review