K&M 210/9 Microphone Stand
The K&M 210/9 Microphone Stand is a height adjustable mic floor stand with a telescoping boom arm. Ideal for live sound and recording applications, this chrome finish steel stand features 2-piece telescopic design boom arm, and a sturdy zinc die-cast base.
The K&M 210/9 Microphone Stand is a more compact version of the classic 210/2. The combination of the long-legged 201A/2 mic stand and the 211/1 telescopic boom arm, the K&M 210/9 Microphone Stand, 21090.500.02 (Chrome) offers height adjustment from 35.433 to 63.189". Like the 210/2, the K&M 210/9 sets the standard for professional microphone boom stands.
K&M 210/9 Microphone Stand Features
- 2-Piece telescopic design boom arm
- Adjustable height from 35.4 to 63.2"
- Boom arm adjusts from 17.1 to 29.3"
- Steel construction for durability and lasting use
- Rod combination features 2-piece folding design
- Stable and sturdy; zinc die-cast base
- 5/8" Mounting connector
K&M 210/9 Microphone Stand Specifications
- Boom Arm: 2-Piece Telescopic Design
- Boom Arm Clamping: T-bar Locking Screw
- Boom Arm Length: From 17.126" to 29.331"
- Height: From 35.433" to 63.189"
- Height Adjustment: Clutch
- Leg Construction: Socket with Foldable Legs
- Material: Steel
- Product Category: Topline
- Rod Combination: 2-Piece Folding Design
- Size When Folded: 4.134" x 3.346" x 38.779"
- Special Features: Stable and Sturdy; Zinc Die-cast Base
- Threaded Connector: 5/8"
- Type: Chrome
- Weight: 6.85 lbs
K&M 210/9 Microphone Stand Includes
- 1 x K&M 210/9 Microphone Stand, 21090.500.02 (Chrome)
- 5 Year Warranty
K&M 210/9 Microphone Stand Downloads
What We Think
"For over 60 years, Konig & Meyer (K&M) has blazed a trail with long-lasting, professional-grade products that serious users have come to rely on and love. When your work requires that your stands not sag, break, strip screws, bend, snap, crackle, pop... or you're simply of the mind that you believe that you should only have to buy a product once, then K&M is your brand. The clutches and gears all work smoothly and tighten securely time after time. Metal on metal contact of these moving parts is reduced by design, and high density nylon barriers put in place where other brands will just push metal into metal and pretty much hope for the best. And should any of these parts wear out, Konig & Meyer maintains a stock of replacement parts for 10 years after the discontinuation of a product. The tubing will all stay good, and you can make your Konig & Meyer stand function like-new again with some new parts. So, go for the gold and get the good stuff; K&M. You'll be glad that you did."
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review