iZotope DDLY Dynamic Delay Plug-In
DDLY Dynamic Delay is a one-of-a-kind effects plug-in that combines the responsiveness of dynamic signal processing with a top-shelf delay.
With DDLY, keep it clean or make it wild whichever feels right for you. Play with the controls, adjust the knobs, split it across different dynamics, and DDLY reacts dynamically in real-time to the performances in your music. Keep it clean or make it wild with DDLY Dynamic Delay, a one-of-a-kind effects plug-in that combines the responsiveness of dynamic signal processing with top-shelf delay. Split the signal to two different delay paths and DDLY accentuates the dynamics for a cleaner, more complex sound than a traditional full-signal delay plug-in.
DDLY accentuates and lifts your dynamics, delaying the signal differently depending on the character of the sound, and it wont turn your track to aural mud. Get a cleaner, more complex sound than a traditional full-signal delay plug-in!
iZotope DDLY Dynamic Delay Plug-In Features
- Dynamics-driven effect: DDLY analyzes the dynamics of the incoming material to determine what to push to the delay and what to keep clean. Adjust the intensity to drive more or less performance-based delay.
- Two delays in one: Separate how the signal is sent to two different delays and process the louder transients differently than the more subtle performance elements great for a dynamic delay on the harder crack of your drums and a shuffling delay on the main beat elements.
- Customize your delay: Create tight slapback, bouncing delay effects, or symphonically larger amounts of repetitive delay. Both delay paths can use either analog delay or pitch delay to selectively produce subtle and very musical results or total craziness.
- Responsive interface: The interface of DDLY reacts to the material its applied to to give unique real-time visual feedback. As the knobs come to life, your sound gets cooler. Go ahead, get em all going!
- Automatable: DDLY can be set up with automation in your audio host, to engage the dynamic delay on your mix when you want it to and back off when you need the raw material to shine.
iZotope DDLY Dynamic Delay Plug-In Specifications
- Operating system requirements:
- Windows: 7, 8, 10
- Mac: OS X 10.710.11 (Intel only)
- Plug-in formats:
- 32/64 bit Audio Units, VST, VST3, AAX, and RTAS
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review