IsoAcoustics Aperta 300 Isolation Speaker Stand
The IsoAcoustics Aperta 300 Isolation Speaker Stand is the next member of the acclaimed Aperta series, takes isolation and sound clarity to a new level. Featuring its signature stylized open design and low profile, the Aperta 300 offers speakers a low stance while enhancing their clarity and performance.
The stands unique tilt adjustment feature enables the user to dial in the optimum tilt angle, with fine gradation markings provided to match precise angle adjustments on each side.
Designed to support larger center channel speakers for home audio use, the Aperta 300 features a solid aluminum frame construction measuring 300 x 200 x 75mm (11 3/4 x 7 7/8 x 3) and support speakers weighing up to 60lbs (27.2kg).
The new Aperta 300 stands feature a unique integrated tilt adjustment to dial-in the optimum tilt angle, with fine gradation marking provided to ensure the precision of the angle adjustments.
IsoAcoustics Aperta 300 Isolation Speaker Stands Features
- Elegant studio monitor stand that offers amazing isolation with upscale elegance
- Suitable for a larger speakers
- Floating isolation provides transparent performance for focused mids and tighter lows
- Threaded cap adjusts your tilt and angle for optimal monitor positioning
- Available in two colors: black and aluminium
IsoAcoustics Aperta 300 Isolation Speaker Stands Specifications
- Length: 7.9 in
- Width: 11.75 in
- Height: 3 in
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review