IGS Springtime Analog Reverb
The IGS Springtime Analog Reverb is a 4-channel analog studio reverb built using pairs of springs. Make your music sound more expensive with Springtime as it adds depth without losing detail. So smooth, so connecting, no artificial flavor. This is a real game changer!
The IGS Springtime Analog Reverb uses one short and one long pair of springs. Every channel has separate wet and dry volume knobs. Also, each channel has a 3 band EQ for the wet signal.
What it Does
The IGS Springtime Analog Reverb fills your room with sound. It glues your mix and enriches the individual tracks. It adds lovely warm color to the midrange. Without EQ, it sounds perfect. With EQ, you can add more definition if you need it.
Try stereo buss send for music tracks to channel 3 and 4 (long springs), mono vocal to channel 1 (short) plus any solo, mono instrument to channel 2 (short). Sometimes even individual instruments can be sent to both kinds of springs in parallel. If you plug it into the insert use 100% Dry and 10% Wet. On sends use 100% Wet, 0% Dry.
The IGS Springtime Analog Reverb sounds amazing on drums, guitars, piano, vocals, real orchestra, horns, busses, stems, and full mixes.
IGS Springtime Analog Reverb Features
- 4-channel analog studio reverb
- Two Pairs of Springs (One short and one long pair)
- Parallel design
- WET/DRY Mixer
- Built in EQs per Channel
IGS Springtime Analog Reverb Specifications
- Basic Features:
- Wet/Dry Mixer: 24-Pole Elma Switches
- Boost/Cut Range: +/- 15dB
- Hard Wire Bypass: Yes
- Input & Output:
- Input Impedance (Balanced): 10k Ohm
- Output Impedance (Balanced): 50 Ohm
- Operating Level: +22dBU
- Dynamic Range: 120dB
- Headroom (@ +4dBu): 18dB
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz, +/-0.1dB
- Distortion (@ 20 Hz - 20 kHz):
- THD+N: 0.001 @ 1kHz, +4dBU
- Front Panel:
- VU Meters: Output Reverb Level
- Voltage: 90-240V AC, 10W
- Packing Box:
- Dimensions: 480mm x 480mm x 133mm
- Shipping Weight: 10kg / 20lb
IGS Springtime Analog Reverb Includes
- IGS Springtime Analog Reverb
- IEC Power Cable
- 3 Year Warranty
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review