Genelec W371A Woofer System
The Genelec W371A Woofer System is an absolute revelation in low frequency performance. With the W371, you can finally wave goodbye to the detrimental influences of your room on LF reproduction.
The Genelec W371 is designed to seamlessly complement the 8341, 8351 and 8361 monitors from The Ones series, and in conjunction with these models creates a series of full-range monitoring solutions with unrivalled neutrality and supreme levels of control over directivity and the effects of room acoustics. For the first time ever, your studio can now experience all the benefits of a main monitor, but with the freedom to locate this free-standing system in optimal positions within your control room; even providing the option to switch between nearfield and main monitors without image-shifting.
Featuring dual high performance woofers, one forward-facing and one rear-facing, the Genelec W371 introduces a palette of novel ways to custom-tailor system performance carefully to the room over the critical lowest four octaves, offering flatter, smoother in-room frequency response with more coherent LF imaging.
Three different operating modes allow you choose between a flat and neutral LF response avoiding ‘acoustic notching’, continued directivity of the main monitor down to the lowest LF frequencies, or reduction of detrimental reflections by the walls, ceiling or floor of your room. The W371 then uses our powerful GLM software to select and optimise the signal processing for the best LF radiation mode, taking into account both the monitor location and listening position.
Genelec W371A Woofer System Features
- Smart Active Monitor (SAM) Systems
- Optimized Amplifiers
- Protection Circuitry
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) Technology
- Active Crossovers
- Laminar Integrated Port (LIP) Technology
- Reflex Port Design
- Room Response Compensation
Genelec W371A Woofer System Specifications
- SPL: 120dB
- Frequency response: 23 Hz - 500 Hz (-6 dB)
- Accuracy of frequency response: ± 3 dB (25 Hz - 450 Hz)
- Driver dimension: 1 x 14 inch 1 x 12 inch
- Amplifier power: 2 x 400W
- Dimensions: 1108 x 400 x 400 mm, 43 1/2 x 15 6/8 x 15 6/8 in
- Weight: 61kg, 135 lb
- Connections: 1 x Input/ 1 x output XLR analog 1 x input/1 x output XLR digital AES/EBU. 2 x RJ45 control network
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review