Genelec 8351BM Studio Monitor
The Genelec 8351BM is a revolution in three-way monitor design and boasts a unique look, compact size and a performance that has to be heard to be believed. This is a special order BLACK VERSION and has a 10-12 week lead time.
The Genelec 8351B manages to improve on the exemplary performance of its iconic ‘A’ version predecessor by offering increased SPL, additional room compensation EQs, equalised delay and enhanced HF response. Offering the same extraordinary imaging and uncoloured precision of its smaller 8331 and 8341 siblings, the 8351B has the additional benefit of a higher maximum SPL for longer listening distances - plus even greater low frequency extension.
The Ones family of point source monitors promotes faster and more consistent decision making, but also allows you to work reliably on longer sessions - because unnatural imaging, a main contributor to listener fatigue, is minimised. Dispersion is controlled over an unusually wide frequency range thanks to the large integrated waveguide (DCW™) with dual hidden woofers; and orientation may be either horizontal or vertical. Their looks are striking too, whichever way you turn them.
As part of the Genelec smart active monitoring range, the 8351B can be configured, calibrated and controlled using our powerful GLM software, enabling it to adapt to your acoustic space and compensate for any detrimental room influences. So whether you are working in stereo, surround or immersive formats, you can be confident of producing mixes that will translate beautifully to other rooms and systems.
This black version is a special order monitor and has a 10-12 week lead time. If you have a deadline please reach out to us prior to placing your order.
Genelec 8351BM Studio Monitor Features
- Smart Active Monitor (SAM™) Systems
- Minimum Diffraction Coaxial (MDC™) Driver Technology
- Acoustically Concealed Woofers (ACW™) Technology
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) Technology
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE) Technology
- Reflex Port Design
- Protection Circuitry
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS™) Technology
- Optimized Amplifiers
- Active Crossovers
- Iso-Pod Stand
- Versatile Mountings
- Room Response Compensation
Genelec 8351BM Studio Monitor Specifications
- SPL: 113 dB
- Frequency response: 32 Hz – 43 kHz (-6dB)
- Accuracy of frequency response: ± 1.5 dB (38 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Driver dimension: 2x Oval Woofers 8 5/8 x 4 inch + Coaxial Midrange/Tweeter MDC™ 5 / 1 in + DCW™
- Amplifier power: Woofer 250 W + Midrange 150 W + Tweeter 150 W
- Dimensions: H 452 x W 287 x D 278 mm, H 17 3/4 x W 11 1/3 x D 11 in
- Weight: 14,3 kg / 31 lb
- Connections: 1 x XLR analog input, 1 x input / 1 x output XLR digital AES/EBU, 2 x RJ45 control network
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review