Genelec 8340A Studio Monitor
The Genelec 8340A Studio Monitor takes audio monitoring precision and performance to an entirely new level of accuracy.
The Genelec 8340A has quickly established itself as the trusted monitoring choice of facilities worldwide. Boasting a 6 1/2 inch woofer plus Genelec’s most efficient Class-D amplification to date, the two-way, Class D bi-amplified monitor represents a finely balanced union of acoustic expertise and SAM™ innovation.
At the heart of the system is an acoustic design shaped by decades of innovation and expertise. Capable of supporting extremely high sound pressure levels, the 8340A features a reflex port design for low-frequency enhancement, plus the colour-free accuracy of the Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE™), and on- and off-axis precision thanks to the Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW™). All this is coupled to the versatility of SAM. Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM™) software allows for the fine adjustment of all monitor settings, while AutoCal™ compensates for detrimental room influences to perfectly calibrate your set-up for your listening environment, no matter if you work in simple stereo or ambitious immersive audio.
The result is the most advanced adaptable monitoring solution available, ideal for all applications including recording studios, post-production houses, digital edit suites, radio, TV and outside broadcasting.
Genelec 8340A Studio Monitor Features
- Smart Active Monitor (SAM) Systems
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) Technology
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE) Technology
- Reflex Port Design
- Optimized Amplifiers
- Active Crossovers
- Protection Circuitry
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) Technology
- Iso-Pod™ Stand
- Versatile Mountings
Genelec 8340A Studio Monitor Specifications
- SPL: 110 dB
- Frequency response: 38 Hz – 22 kHz (-6 dB)
- Accuracy of frequency response: ± 1.5 dB (44 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Driver dimension: Woofer 6 1/2 inch + Tweeter 3/4 inch, metal dome + DCW™
- Amplifier power: Woofer 150 W + Tweeter 150 W (All Class D)
- Dimensions: H 365 x W 237 x D 223 mm, 14 3/8 x 9 3/8 x 8 13/16 inch, with Iso-Pod™
- Weight: 8.4 kg / 18.5 lb
- Connections: 1 x XLR analog input, 1 x input / 1 x output XLR digital AES/EBU, 2 x RJ45 control network
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review