Genelec 8000-409B Monitor Stand Package
The Genelec 8000-409B Monitor Stand Package makes getting a pair of proper stands and plates for your new (or old) Genelec 8000 Series monitors a breeze.
The Genelec 8000-409B Floor Stand is designed to accommodate the Genelec 8000 Series monitors to include the 8020, 8030, 8130, 8040, 8240, 8050 and 8250. The Genelec 8000-409B Floor Stand is an incredibly stable steel stand with a broad round cast-iron base, designed in cooperation with and made for Genelec by König & Meyer in Germany using Swiss Steel.
The Genelec 8000-409B Floor Stand is adjustable in height from 37.40 to 56.3 inches using a clamping screw and safety pin. The stand allows the mounting of any of Genelec's stand plates (required, but not included), ranging from the 8020B to 8050A models. The model-specific Stand Plate mates perfectly with it's corresponding Genelec monitor's IsoPod for a safe, sturdy connection to the stand which also allows for decoupling of the monitor from the stand as well as all of the tilt-functionality afforded by the IsoPod.
Genelec 8000-409B Floor Stand Features
- Load capacity: 77.16 lbs (35 kg)
- Weight: 23.37 lbs (10.6 kg)
- Height: 37.40 to 56.3 inches (950 to 1430 mm)
- Base Diameter: 17.72 inches (450 mm)
Genelec 8000-409B Floor Stand Includes
- 2 x Genelec 8000-409B Floor Stand w/ 3/8" Thread
- 2 x Genelec Stand Plates for IsoPod (Select in the Option Menu when adding to cart):
- 8010-408B for Genelec 8010 or 6010 monitors
- 8020-408B for Genelec 8020 and 8320 SAM Monitors
- 8030-408B for Genelec 8030, 8130 SE (Discontinued) and 8330 SAM Monitors
- 8040-408B for Genelec 8040, 8240, and 8340 SAM Monitors
- 8051-408 for Genelec 8050, 8250 (Discontinued), 8350 SAM and 8351 SAM Monitors
What We Think
The Genelec 8000-409B is one heck of a stand, allowing precise height adjustment of your Genelec 8000-series, 8100-series, and 8200-series studio monitors (except for the 8260, which are of a massive size and weight so as to require their own special stand). You'll need the appropriate Genelec Stand Plate for your specific Genelec monitor (see above). If you already own your Genelec monitors, you know that they are quite stout, and you shouldn't leave their safety to cheap, wobbly stands. Genelec users demand the best - which is why Genelec contracted König & Meyer (K&M) to co-design and to build their accessory hardware stands, clamps, etc. All König & Meyer products are manufactured sustainably in Germany using very-strong Swiss steel. They are built to last - just as they should be!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review