The Ferrofish Verto 64 ADAT to DANTE Converter is a format converter for ADAT into the Dante network and makes integration of digital ADAT into an existing DANTE network really easy.
The Ferrofish Verto 64 ADAT to DANTE Converter is designed to integrate of digital ADAT into an existing DANTE network. The compact enclosure of 1RU height and a ½-19 width saves a lot of rack space. The Ferrofish Verto 64 ADAT to DANTE Converter features word clock I/O for external synchronization and is remote controllable via MIDI. No matter if used together with Ferrofish A16 MKII, A32 or Pulse16, or a converter from another brand simply connect to the Ferrofish Verto 64 via ADAT and you're ready to go!
Remote Control via the Dante Network
The Ferrofish Verto 64 ADAT to DANTE Converter and all other converters from Ferrofish can be remotely controlled via the DANTE Network. If all devices are connected via MIDI, the Ferrofish Verto 64 ADAT converts all DANTE audio streams to ADAT and the control commands sent over DANTE into MIDI remote control messages. The Ferrofish Verto 64 features an MIDI Port to extract the MIDI messages.
Verto Rack Mount Kit
For the Ferrofish Verto 64, a mount kit for 19 racks can be purchased separately.
Ferrofish Verto 64 ADAT to DANTE Converter Features
- Makes the integration of your device into an existing DANTE network easy
- Compact enclosure of 1RU height and a 1/2-19 inches width
- Word clock I/O for external synchronization
- Remote controllable via MIDI
- Converts all DANTE audio streams to ADAT via MIDI port
- MIDI Port to extract the MIDI messages
Ferrofish Verto 64 ADAT to DANTE Converter Specifications
- DANTE: 2 x RJ-45 DANTE Port (Ethernet)
- Sample Frequency: 44.1 kHz to 96 kHz
- DANTE I/O: 8 x TOSLINK
- I/O Channel Count @48kHz: 64
- I/O Channel Count @96kHz: 32
- MIDI I/O: 1 x MIDI input, 1 x MIDI output
- Wordclock: 1 x BNC input, 1 x BNC output
- Dimensions: 9.5 inch / 1HE
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review