Eve Audio TS107 Subwoofer
The Eve Audio TS107 Subwoofer is a 7-inch subwoofer designed to deliver adequate and precise control over the bass frequencies in your room, without any low-port noise distortion. It offers the powerful accurate and low distortion sound reproduction that is the hallmark of all Eve Audio studio monitors.
The Eve Audio TS107 Subwoofer is one among the range of Eve Audio Subwoofers that follows their policy of using only high quality components. This has enabled Eve Audio to bring the best possible products to the market place. The Eve Audio has paid the highest attention to properly extend the frequency range of their speakers and have put even more care into their subwoofer designs. Not only care, but also a lot of testing and abuse. So you can rest assured that when you buy a TS (ThunderStorm) subwoofer from EVE Audio, you will be getting a first grade product that delivers adequate and precise control over the bass frequencies in your room, without any low-port noise distortion since all TS subwoofers have a passive radiator. Your system will sound as a whole, not just a sum of parts. All subwoofers feature the powerful accurate and low distortion sound reproduction that is the hallmark of all EVE Audio studio monitors.
Every ThunderStorm subwoofer has detailed controls like switchable satellite filters (full range and 80Hz), phase switch controls (0°, 180°). and variable subwoofer filter frequencies (60....140Hz) to let you tailor and adjust your ThunderStorm to your specific room. The Eve Audio TS107 is the smallest model in the range of EVE Audio subwoofers and features a very efficient 100W PWM amplifier that drives a proprietary 6.5" woofer. This guarantees a frequency response of down to 36Hz up to 300 Hz, for a maximum output power of 102 dB (SPL @ 1m). One thing worthy of mentioning is that the DSP section, which uses a high resolution BurrBrown converter, only affects the bass driver operation. The signal path to the satellite speakers is kept purely analog, with no A/D/A conversions whatsoever. That's why the "Pure Satellite" function, when activated, completely bypasses the subwoofer and DSP filter section, and will only allow you to adjust your satellite's volume. The included remote control will let you adjust not only the subwoofer's volume but also the complete stereo system's volume while sitting comfortably in your sweet spot. All in all, the ThunderStorm subwoofers will make any system sound better and more complete. As with every other EVE Audio subwoofer, you get balanced XLR In- and Outputs (Stereo In and Out, LFE In, LFE/Sub Out) for greater convenience. In addition, the Eve Audio TS107 features an unbalanced input for connecting the Eve Audio SC203, too.
The particularity of Eve Audio's extremely powerful and accurate subwoofer resides in the passive radiator used that replaces the common bass reflex tube. With this design all audible noise due to air turbulences disappear completely. Unwanted disturbing pipe resonances (at lambda/2 and multiples) are eliminated, which are unavoidable when applying the principle of a two-sided pipe opening (bass reflex port). The suspension of the passive radiator has a restoring force underneath its tuning frequency and reduces inaudible excursions in the subsonic range. This in turn results in reduced intermodulation distortion in the working range. The passive radiator allows a particularly low tuning or lower cut-off frequency in a very compact cabinet.
Eve Audio TS107 Subwoofer Features
- The smallest model in the range of EVE Audio subwoofers with passive radiator
- A first grade product that delivers adequate and precise control over the bass frequencies in your room, without any low-port noise distortion
- Features a very efficient 100W PWM amplifier that drives a proprietary 6.5" woofer
- Delivers the powerful accurate and low distortion sound reproduction
- Offers detailed controls like switchable satellite filters, phase switch controls and variable subwoofer filter frequencies to let you tailor and adjust your ThunderStorm to your specific room
- The DSP section uses a high resolution BurrBrown converter, only affects the bass driver operation
- The included remote control will let you adjust not only the subwoofer's volume but also the complete stereo system's volume while sitting comfortably in your sweet spot
Eve Audio TS107 Subwoofer Specifications
- Description: Subwoofer
- Dimensions (WxHxD): (230 x 355 x 300)mm, (9.06 x 13.98 x 11.81)inches
- Free-Field Frequency Range (-3dB): 33Hz - 150Hz
- Woofer: 165mm/6.5"
- Maximum SPL @ 1m: 102dB
- Number of Amplifiers: 1
- Total Short-Term Output Power: 100W
- Protection Limiter: Yes
- System Volume (Satellite & Sub): -inf. - +6dB
- Subwoofer Volume: -inf. - +6dB
- Level-Fix Dip Switch: Yes
- Filter-Fix Dip Switch: Yes
- Phase Switch: 0°/180°
- Switchable Satellite Filter: flat/80Hz
- Variable Subwoofer Filter: 50Hz - 150Hz
- Remote Control: Sys. & Sub. Vol.
- XLR in Left (Impedance): (10k)
- XLR in Right (Impedance): (10k)
- XLR in LFE (Impedance): (10k)
- XLR Out Satellite Left (Impedance): (10k)
- XLR Out Satellite Right (Impedance): (10k)
- XLR Out (Sub/LFE) (Impedance): (10k)
- Power Consumption: Standby; < 1W, Full Output; 120VA
- Weight kg/lb.: 8.2 / 18.1
Eve Audio TS107 Subwoofer Includes
- Eve Audio TS107 Subwoofer
- Remote Control
- Power Cord
- Product Manual
- 2 Year Warranty
Eve Audio TS107 Subwoofer Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review