The Coles 4030L Ribbon Microphone offers a smooth frequency response and and ability to capture details, making it an ideal choice for many instruments.
The Coles 4030L Ribbon Microphone is a studio ribbon microphone manufactured using the very latest CNC machinery and the latest magnet technology as used in the esteemed Coles 4040 and 4050 microphones. The frequency response of the 4030L is exceptionally flat from 50 to 20,000 c/s and throughout this range the shape of the bi-directional (figure of eight) polar response is maintained substantially constant both in the horizontal and vertical planes.
The Coles 4030L Ribbon Microphone is a versatile microphone and ideally suited for critical recording applications. Its smooth frequency response characteristics and ability to capture detail make it a first-rate choice for many instruments. The Coles 4030L Ribbon Microphone can be used alone or as a pair with a stereo mount which can be rotated through 360 degrees; ideal for the popular "Blumlein" (crossed figure-of-eight) stereo configuration or other configurations of choice. The red dot indicates the front of the mic for phasing purposes.
Coles 4030L Ribbon Microphone Features
- Superb sound quality
- Versatile microphone ideally suited for critical recording applications
- Utilizes the very latest CNC machinery and the latest magnet technology
- Constant bi-directional (figure of eight) polar response both in horizontal and vertical planes
- Red dot indicates the front of the mic for phasing purposes
Coles 4030L Ribbon Microphone Specifications
- Polar Pattern: Bi-Directional (Figure of Eight)
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz to 20 KHz
- Impedance: 300 Ohms
- Sensitivity: -65dB W.R.T. 1V/PA
- Distortion: Less than 1% at 125 dB SPL
- Connection: Standard 3-Pin XLR Connector
- Dimensions: 5 in. x 3 in.
- Weight: 9.0 Oz
Coles 4030L Ribbon Microphone Includes
- Coles 4030L Ribbon Microphone
- Adjustable Universal Stand Mount
- Foam Lined Rigid Carrying Case
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review