Burl Audio BAD8 AD Converter Card
The Burl Audio BAD8 AD Converter Card is designed for use with the Burl Audio B80 and Burl Audio B16 Mothership; it is the result of over 20 years of R&D A/D design experience.
Following on the overwhelming success of the B2 Bomber ADC and the BAD4, the BAD8 employs a next generation analog circuit path and the latest in analog to digital conversion. This is a no compromise design utilizing all class-A, discrete transistor circuitry and the legendary BX1 transformer coupled input. The BAD8 benefits from the new form factor of the BX1 transformer, allowing for more channel density. The BAD8 also boasts the latest analog-to-digital conversion technology giving it great tone with even greater detail and amazing low latency.
Burl Audio BAD8 Card Features
- 44.1k Hz to 192k Hz, 24 bit, 8 channel ADC
- Proprietary, high definition, BURL AUDIO BX1 transformer input
- Next generation, all class-A, discrete transistor signal path with zero feedback, zero circuit path capacitors
- Next generation AD conversion
- Low latency
- 8-channel DSUB connectivity
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review