The Burl Audio B26 Orca Control Room Monitor is the the ultimate in control room monitoring! The B26 Orca utilizes the same analog, discrete circuit path philosophy as prior Burl Audio products with the emphasis on the ultimate in sonic transparency and 3D stereo imaging.
The Orca is the most highly evolved of all aquatic species. One who uses sonic superiority and harmony to dominate his environment, the Orca is the apex preditor of all of the oceans of the Earth. Thriving off of the Island of Vancouver, pods of Orcas silently stalk their prey, present just under the surface; listening, threatening. The Orcas superior sonic 3D imaging gives them an unfair competitive advantage over whatever they may view as prey. Surfers fear great white sharks. Great white sharks fear Orcas.
Evolve your listening, mixing and mastering through the B26 Orca and give you and your ears an unfair competitive advantage.
Burl Audio B26 Orca Control Room Monitor Features
- Direct coupled, discrete, class-A signal path
- 3 stereo mix inputs, 2 stereo tape return inputs, RCA stereo input
- 2 stereo speaker outputs
- Audiophile 0.1% matched resistor, stepped attenuator for control room level
- Independent studio/phones send and level
- External meter output
- Control room and Studio headphone outputs
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review