Avid Pro Tools HD Upgrade and Support Plan (Renewal)
Keep your Avid Pro Tools HD software up-to-date with the Avid Pro Tools HD Upgrade and Support Plan (Renewal). This plan is available for customers who have purchased a perpetual license and who are wanting to extend their benefits. This plan is not eligible for customers who have allowed their perpetual license to lapse.
Pro Tools redefined the music, film, and TV industry, providing everything you need to compose, record, edit, and mix audio. And now with Pro Tools | HD 12.5, you can connect with talent anywhere in the world and work together more easily using Avid Cloud Collaboration.
This plan RENEWS your existing Avid All Access Annual Upgrade and Support Plan for Pro Tools | HD, so you can get the latest version of Pro Tools | HD.
Once youre on a plan, staying up to date is easysimply renew your plan through Front End Audo with the Avid Pro Tools HD Upgrade and Support Plan (Renewal) for just $399/year before it expires.
If you do not have a currently active All Access Annual Upgrade and Support Plan for Pro Tools | HD or you have a previous version of Pro Tools HD (9 - 11), you will need to instead purchase the Avid Pro Tools HD Annual Upgrade and Support Plan (Reinstatement) once first, and then renew the plan annually with this; the Avid Pro Tools HD Upgrade and Support Plan (Renewal).
Avid Pro Tools HD Upgrade and Support Plan (Renewal) Features
- Continue to get access to the latest Pro Tools upgrades and updates
- Share tracks and collaborate with anyone, anywhere
- Work with new editing and mixing features introduced in Pro Tools 12, including:
- Free up CPU power and collaborate easier with Track Freeze, Commit, and Bounce
- Move and position overlapping clips with better precision using clip transparency
- Eliminate repetitive editing tasks by creating custom batch fades and presets
- Polish mixes with access to over 80 64-bit AAX virtual instrument and effects plug-ins
- Expand your sonic palette with access to 25 incredible bonus plug-ins:
- Get access to the sounds of the worlds greatest guitar and bass amps with Eleven MK II
- Shape sounds, enhance, tracks, and breathe life into mixes with Pro Compressor
- Give your mix more energy while eliminating noise with Pro Expander
- Maximize the loudness of your mixwithout distortionwith Pro Limiter
- Selectively compress and expand audio to optimize sounds with Pro Multiband Dynamics
- Generate low-frequency signalsan octave lower than the sourcewith Pro Subharmonic
- Add and completely control high-quality reverb effects and characteristics with Reverb One
- Re-create the natural sonic reflective characteristics of a variety of rooms with ReVibe II
- Create a sense of acoustic space with access to Space, a high-quality convolution reverb plug-in
- Add depth and character to sounds with a collection 16 vintage stompbox effects emulations
- Get priority help and ExpertPlus Support whenever you need it, including:
- Unlimited billing and administration case supportresponse time within one business day
- Unlimited online troubleshooting supportresponse time within four hours
- Unlimited troubleshooting by phonepriority support
Avid Pro Tools HD Upgrade and Support Plan (Renewal) Includes
- Access to all new Pro Tools releases for one year
- Access to a collection of 25 bonus plug-ins for Pro Tools | HD for one year - including all five Pro Series plug-ins, plus Space, ReVibe II, Reverb One, Eleven MK II, and 16 stompbox effects
- Access to ExpertPlus support from Avid Customer Care for one year
- Renew annually for $399/year with the Avid Pro Tools HD Upgrade and Support Plan (Renewal) to stay current
Avid Pro Tools HD Upgrade and Support Plan (Renewal) Downloads
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
sent the code very fast, all code are corrent,
I am happy with Front End ... but not with Avid. The entering of your activation and authorization with Avid is byzantine. They send me to multiple pages and when I finally get where they say I am supposed to go in my PT perpetual license, the link they send me there for is not on the page. I have a request in to Avid support to help me with the renewal activation. The whole process is a disservice to the resellers who ought to be complaining to Avid.