The Auralex Studiofoam Wave Acoustic Panels feature a dynamic wave pattern that rises from 1” to 3” thickness and designed to help control unwanted mid- or high-frequency reflections and standing waves in a variety of professional and residential applications.
Studiofoam Wave panels help reduce excessive reverberation and flutter echo in small- to medium-sized spaces and offer a unique upscale appearance that looks and performs great. The unique undulating pattern of the Studiofoam Wave provides smoothly varying absorption across the frequency spectrum, thus also spreading sound in the time domain. It imparts a pleasing, natural sound that complements many environments.
Auralex Studiofoam Wave Acoustic Panels Features
- Overall NRC of 0.80
- Controls harsh high frequency reflections and flutter echoes.
- Unique new Wave profile offers numerous design possibilities
- Appropriate for use in project studios, vocal booths, live rooms, listening rooms and home theaters.
- Add LENRD Bass Traps for a complete broadband solution
- 2" wide x 2" long - Dynamic 1" to 3" thickness
Auralex Studiofoam Wave Acoustic Panels Include
- Quantity: 16 Panels