Audio Technica AT2050 Multi-Pattern Side-Address Condenser Microphone
Audio Technica AT2050 Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone
The Audio-Technica AT2050 large-diaphragm condenser microphone gives you premium performance and incredible versatility! The AT2050 includes three switchable pickup patterns (cardioid, omni, and figure-8) and features an 80Hz highpass filter and 10dB pad. It comes complete with a custom shock mount and protective pouch. A great choice for everything from project and pro studios to live applications, this mic gives you great performance in both studio and live applications. Plus, its ability to handle high sound pressure levels makes it useful on a range of sound sources. The AT2050 is a great addition to any mic locker!
A versatile mic
The versatile AT2050 provides consistent, superior performance in switchable cardioid, omnidirectional and figure-of-eight polar pattern settings. Its dual large diaphragms are gold-vaporized and aged to achieve optimum characteristics over years of use. Equipped with a switchable 80Hz high-pass filter and 10dB pad, the microphone is ideal for studio and live sound use on vocals, piano, strings, drum overheads, guitar amps, and more.
Along with its rugged construction and high-performance specifications, the AT2050 provides an exceptional level of consistency from model to model. It comes equipped with a protective pouch and a custom shock mount.
Audio-Technica AT2050 Features
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range
- Element: Externally-polarized (DC bias) condenser
- Polar patterns: Cardioid, omni, figure-8
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Low-frequency roll-off: 80Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Impedance:120 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: 149 dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 159dB SPL, with 10dB pad (nominal)
- Switches: Polar pattern selections; flat, roll-off; 10dB pad
- Weight: 14.5 oz
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories: Shock mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review