ADK Z-Mod Tube Microphone (Copper Edition)
The ADK Z-Mod Tube Microphone Copper Edition is an ADK Custom Shop tube microphone series, that draws inspiration from six of the most loved vintage voiced microphones. The Z-Mods provide a high end build and performance quality tube mic, perfectly designed for any professional audio application (in the studio or on the stage), and gives you a choice in the sonic pallet from clean to charactered. This allows you to get the perfect tone and recording for your needs.
The ADK Z-Mod Tube Microphones are Class A (Discrete) 9 Polar-Pattern Tube (Valve) Condenser Microphones hand-built using a custom Belgium-Designed PC Board built with Hi-Fi methods and materials, using a "No-Corners-Cut" approach. Features Hand-Selected Valve, Top-of-the-Line Components with Australian-Designed GK capsules from the Custom Shop "Capsule-Bank".
Nobody knows ADK Custom Shop microphones like we here at Front End Audio do. Call us at 888-228-4530 to configure your custom, today.
ADK Z-Mod Tube Microphone (Copper Edition) Microphones
- ADK Custom Shop "Crème de la Crème" Z-Mod-47: The Z-Mod-47 has Mellow, yet, Historically "Later" Microphone Response Curve. Smooth but with Attitude. More natural, but with less pushed presence and more open top. Rich lows that remain tight. The Z-47 features a Sowter Transformer.
- ADK Custom Shop "Top Banana" Z-Mod-251: The Z-Mod-251 has a silky, ambient 'air-band' boost, similar to a famous Vintage Austrian Tube Microphone. The Z-251 features a Jensen Transformer
- ADK Custom Shop "Ruby Lips" Z-Mod-12: The Z-Mod-12 is the Most Brilliant of all ADK Z-Mod-Series Custom Valve Microphones. Almost Effervescent High-End. The Z-12 features a Sowter Transformer
- ADK Custom Shop "Blue Suede" Z-Mod-67: The Z-Mod-67 has the early 60's vibe. Almost imperceptibly Mellow. Scoops nasal, sibilance issues in a subtle way. More presence than the 47, but less top-end. The Z-67 features a Lundahl transformer
- ADK Custom Shop "Black Beauty" Z-Mod-49: The ADK Custom Shop Z-Mod-49 is more of a vintage 50's vibe taken from the "7" capsule. Very smooth, almost dark top with a full mid and round bottom. Great for vocal, strings, and trumpet. Seriously, if you've ever felt like every other tube microphone is still too bright for you on top, but you like the responsiveness of a tube powered condenser capsule, then THIS is the choice for you! The Z-49 features a Lundahl transformer.
- ADK Custom Shop "Shining Silver" Z-Mod-800: The Z-Mod-800 is the Most Brilliant of all ADK Z-Mod-Series Custom Valve Microphones. It cuts thru a heavy mix like no other Z-Mod. Especially Designed for Rap and Hip Hop Artists. the Z-800 features a Lehle transformer.
ADK Z-Mod Tube Microphone (Copper Edition) Features
- American Chrome and Powder-Coat Chassis
- Hand-Crafted in USA Electronics Assembly
- Top-of-the-Line Components
- 5 Year Warranty
ADK Z-Mod Tube Microphone (Copper Edition) Includes
- ADK Z-Mod Tube Microphone of your choice
- Aluminum Flight Case
- Wood Velvet Lined Microphone Case
- Heavy-Duty Ring-Shock Combination Suspension Mount
- Heavy-Duty Low-Profile Ring Mount (Hard-Mount)
- Pop Filter Pop Filter (w/ Gooseneck and Clamp)
- Switchable 115/230v Power Supply with 9 Polar Patterns
- 16′ USA Made Accusound 7-Pin Tube Microphone XLR Cable
- 16′ USA Made Accusound 3-Pin Microphone XLR Cable
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review