Yorkville C190W Mini Loudspeaker
The Yorkville C190 Mini Loudspeaker is a white compact 150-watt speaker capable of delivering a full frequency response. This proven 8-inch woofer and horn design uses an injection molded horn assembly with titanium driver.
The Yorkville C190W Mini Loudspeaker (White) is the ideal loudspeaker solution for small commercial installs, for larger installations requiring delayed repeater cabinets or for multi-zone rooms where a number of unobtrusive loudspeakers are needed to complete the system. This proven 8-inch woofer and horn design uses an injection molded 90 x 30 degree horn assembly with 1.4-inch titanium driver to deliver a full 70 to 20,000 Hz frequency response, making Yorkville C190W Mini Loudspeaker the most compact full range loudspeaker in the Coliseum Series.
Yorkville's ingenious self-resetting PTC™ high frequency protection circuit protects the high frequency components used in the Yorkville C190W. PTC™ offers serious advantages over protection schemes used in many loudspeaker cabinets. While always present in the signal path, remains inaudible until it becomes necessary for it to react, at which point it effectively reduces output to the horn, protecting it from damage due to excessive power input or signal distortion. Unlike a breaker it does not require a physical reset to allow signal back to the horn driver, and unlike a bulb or fuse, does not need to be replaced if the circuit is tripped, and the fuse is blown, making it the ideal high frequency protection scheme for an installation loudspeaker.
A pole mount socket and nine integrated 3/8-inch flypoints allow the Yorkville C190W to be installed or flown easily and on virtually any angle without modification to the speaker. The all-metal grille protects the loudspeaker components while the all-metal input plate supports both 1/4-inch and binding post connectors.
Availble in both black (C190) and white (C190W) painted finishes.
Yorkville C190W Mini Loudspeaker Features
- 150 Watts / 8 ohms
- Ultra Compact Cabinet Design
- 8-inch Woofer / 1.4-inch Titanium Horn Driver
- 90° x 30° Horn
- Self Resetting PTC™ High Frequency Driver Protection
- Nine Integrated 3/8-inch flypoints
- 1/4-inch MDF Cabinet Construction
- All Metal Grille / Integrated Standmount Adaptor
- 1/4-inch & Binding Post Inputs
- Available in White (C190W) or Black (C190) finishes
Yorkville C190W Mini Loudspeaker Specifications
- System Type: 2-Way
- Active or Passive: Passive
- Program Power (Watts): 150
- Biampable: No
- Nominal Impedance (Ohms): 8
- Sensitivity (dB @1Watt/1m): 91
- Max SPL (dB): 113
- Frequency Response (Hz +/- 3dB): 70 - 20k
- Crossover Frequency (Hz): 1800
- Driver Configuration: 8 inch / 1.4 inch
- HF Driver(s): 1.4 inch Aluminum (1 inch Throat)
- HF Horn: Injection Molded ABS
- HF Dispersion (°H x °V): 90 x 30
- HF Protection: PTC™
- LF Driver(s): 8 inch Ceramic
- LF Program Power(Watts): 150
- Inputs - 1/4" Jacks: 2
- Inputs - Binding Post: 1
- Flying Hardware: 3/8 inch x 9
- Pole Mount Adapter (1 3/8"-3.5cm): Yes
- Enclosure Materials: 3/4 inch MDF
- Grille: White Perforated Metal
- Covering / Finish: White Painted
- Dimensions (DWH xbackW, inches): 12.75 x 10 x 18 x 8.25
- Dimensions (DWH xbackW, cm): 32.4 x 25.4 x 45.7 x 21
- Weight (lbs/kg): 26 / 11.8
Yorkville C190W Mini Loudspeaker Includes
- Yorkville C190W Mini Loudspeaker (White)
- Spec Sheet
- 2 Year Warranty
Yorkville C190W Mini Loudspeaker Downloads
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It's invaluable to have a knowledgeable courteous staff with experience to help with selections.
This is an awesome/smooth sounding speaker; can't beat it for the price. The dispersion is very even within 90 degree angle, although it goes slightly wider that that. It is also very smooth sounding. Pushing them into their extreme (very loud for this small box), some show a certain box resonance; reason to give 4.5 stars but it does not allow me.
I wish that Yorkville would use a bit thicker MDF and 'more' acoustic fill inside the box in the construction to minimize this issue. With this simple mod the price would be a bit more, but the improvement would make this speaker unbelievable at this price point.
Doing a large/low-ceiling hall using 13 of these and it sounds SUPER.
The Yorkville Coliseum speakers are a best buy for the money. I have installed them in many church sanctuaries over the years and their performance has been flawless. They sound good alone or in a cluster.
And . . . my experience with Front End audio has always been professional, efficient and pleasant.