The Telefunken Elektroakustik ELA M 260 Microphone Amplifier Body & wooden box only. Capsules, Cable or Power Supply not included.
Telefunken Elektroakustik small diaphragm ELA M 260 is arguably one of the industry's finest acoustic and classical recording tube microphones. Featuring a circuit design based around a premium NOS (New Old Stock) EF732 vacuum tube and a custom output transformer that is wound to exacting specification in the United States, the ELA M 260 offers plenty of tone with excellent detail and clarity. Includes wooden box.
Telefunken Elektroakustik ELA M 260 Microphone Amplifier Body Features
- ELA M 260 tube microphone amplifier body & wooden box only. Capsules, Cable or Power Supply not included.
Telefunken Elektroakustik ELA M 260 Tri-Mono Tube Microphones Specifications
- Type: Vacuum Tube Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Hypercardioid
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, ±3 dB
- Power Source: External Power Supply
- Capsule: TK60, TK61, TK62 - Edge Terminated Small Diaphragm, Thread-on
- Tube: NOS Philips 5840W
- Transformer: TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik T60
- Sensitivity: 16.5 mV/Pa, ±1 dB
- THD at 1kHZ at 1Pa (Amplifier): < 0.15%
- Output Impedance: 200 Ω
- Maximum SPL (for 1% THD): 135 dB
- S/N Ratio: 83 dBA
- Self Noise (Amplifier): 11 dBA
- Dimensions: 140 mm L x 20 mm Dia
- Weight: 116 g
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review