Shure SRH440 Studio Headphones
The Shure SRH440 Studio Headphones provide exceptional sound reproduction and comfort and ideal for any studio environment.
The Shure SRH440 Studio Headphones deliver enhanced frequency response with accurate audio across an extended range for home and studio recording. Impedance, power handling and sensitivity are all calibrated for professional audio devices such as DJ mixers, mixing consoles, and headphone amplifier.
Shure SRH440 Studio Headphones Features
- Enhanced frequency response delivers accurate audio across an extended range
- Impedance, power handling and sensitivity optimised for professional and personal audio devices
- Adjustable headband and collapsible construction provide comfort and portability
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Detachable locking cable securely locks cable into ear cup and enables easy replacement
- Legendary Shure quality withstands the rigors of everyday use
Shure SRH440 Studio Headphones Specifications
- Transducer Type: Dynamic, Neodymium Magnet
- Driver Size: 40 mm
- Frequency Response: 10 to 22,000 Hz
- Sensitivity @ 1 kHz: 105 dB/mW
- Impedance @ 1 kHz: 44 Ohm
- Maximum Input Power: 500 mW
- Net (without Cable): 311 g (10.97 oz.)
- Packaged: 703 g (1.55 lbs)
- Connector: Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8”) Stereo Mini Jack Plug with 6.35 mm (1/4”) Threaded Adapter
- Cable: 3 m, (9.8 ft) Coiled, Detachable, Non-PVC, Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC)
Shure SRH440 Studio Headphones Includes
- 1 x Shure SRH440 Studio Headphones
- 1 x Shure HPAQA1 Threaded 1/4" (6.3mm) Nickle-Plated Adapter
- 1 x Shure HPACA1 Detachable Coiled Cable
- 1 x Shure HPACP1 Carrying Pouch
- 2 Year Warranty
Shure SRH440 Studio Headphones Downloads
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great pair of headphones for under 100 dollars but I am quite curious of how long they will actually last because of the build quality
You know how the Shure sm57 just sounds good? Well, in similar fashion the SRH440 headphones just sound good. Little hype, not bright, not too bassy. For the price, a nice alternative to the Sony cans- minus the brighter high end. Very useful. The cord feels kinda rubbery and is bouncy. That's weird. No big deal. Hope they don't break apart into plastic pieces like my HD280's did.
great sound for the price
I'm enjoying them. THanks for the recommendation!
The frequency response is very flat on these, no hyped-up bass... My only gripe about them is the ear-cushions... not the comfiest but for short listening periods they are fine.
As far as I can tell these Shure 440s are the best bang for your buck. They are very comfortable with outstanding audio clarity. Nice clean bass, crisp highs and an excellent balance of tonal ranges. The construction is sturdy and I like the fact the cord and ear pads are detachable. I can't imagine anyone being disappointed in these headphones. Thanks for the reccomendation Front End Audio!