M-Audio Uno MIDI Interface
The M-Audio Uno MIDI Interface is a 1x1 MIDI interface for both the Mac and PC platform that is extremely portable and powered from USB bus of the host computer.
The M-Audio Uno MIDI Interface is the M-Audio's smallest and simplest USB MIDI interface. The M-Audio Uno offers basic 1 x 1 operation and bus-powered mobility—and even comes with it’s own built-in USB and MIDI cables. What could be simpler?
M-Audio Uno MIDI Interface Features
- 1-In/1-Out MIDI interface
- 16 MIDI input channels
- 16 MIDI output channels
- Bus-powered—requires no external power supply
- Extremely compact and lightweight for mobile or desktop use
- Built-in USB and MIDI cables
M-Audio Uno MIDI Interface Specifications
- Compatibility: MME; Mac OS X Core MIDI
- Minimum System Requirements (PC): Windows 98SE / Me / 2000 (SP4) / XP (SP2) / Vista (32 Bit) / Windows 8, 8.1 & Windows 10
- Minimum System Requirements (Mac): OS X All Instances Up to 10.12.1
- Size: (W x H x D) 3-1/2” x 7/8” x 1-13/16” x 116"
- Weight: (Cable); .075 lbs.
M-Audio Uno MIDI Interface Includes
- M-Audio Uno USB MIDI Interface
- M-Audio MIDISPORT Series CD-ROM for Windows & Macintosh
- User Guide
- 1 Year Warranty
M-Audio Uno MIDI Interface Downloads
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The title of my review says it all. This takes upwards of a minute to set up, and from there, it's all midi and no hassle. I have absolutely no complaints about this thing because it does exactly what it's supposed to! (I run windows, don't know how it works on mac).