The M-Audio Uno MIDI Interface is a 1x1 MIDI interface for both the Mac and PC platform that is extremely portable and powered from USB bus of the host computer.
The M-Audio Uno MIDI Interface is the M-Audio's smallest and simplest USB MIDI interface. The M-Audio Uno offers basic 1 x 1 operation and bus-powered mobility—and even comes with it’s own built-in USB and MIDI cables. What could be simpler?
M-Audio Uno MIDI Interface Features
- 1-In/1-Out MIDI interface
- 16 MIDI input channels
- 16 MIDI output channels
- Bus-powered—requires no external power supply
- Extremely compact and lightweight for mobile or desktop use
- Built-in USB and MIDI cables
M-Audio Uno MIDI Interface Specifications
- Compatibility: MME; Mac OS X Core MIDI
- Minimum System Requirements (PC): Windows 98SE / Me / 2000 (SP4) / XP (SP2) / Vista (32 Bit) / Windows 8, 8.1 & Windows 10
- Minimum System Requirements (Mac): OS X All Instances Up to 10.12.1
- Size: (W x H x D) 3-1/2” x 7/8” x 1-13/16” x 116"
- Weight: (Cable); .075 lbs.
M-Audio Uno MIDI Interface Includes
- M-Audio Uno USB MIDI Interface
- M-Audio MIDISPORT Series CD-ROM for Windows & Macintosh
- User Guide
- 1 Year Warranty
M-Audio Uno MIDI Interface Downloads
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The title of my review says it all. This takes upwards of a minute to set up, and from there, it's all midi and no hassle. I have absolutely no complaints about this thing because it does exactly what it's supposed to! (I run windows, don't know how it works on mac).
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review