M-Audio Keystation 61 USB Controller
The M-Audio Keystation 61 USB Controller is a 61-note USB keyboard with velocity-sensitive, semi-weighted keys that is designed to easily integrate in any computer music environment. Providing you the feel of a piano in a compact, affordable MIDI controller, the Keystation 61 is ideal for a multitude of music creation and education applications.
The M-Audio Keystation 61 USB Controller is designed to easily integrate with your PC or Macintosh computer. Class-compliancy with Mac OS X, Windows XP, and Vista (32 bit) delivers true plug-and-play setup. The M-Audio Keystation 61 USB Controller is also compatible with many music education and music creation software titles, making it ideal for classrooms and studios alike. More advanced users can control software synths, external sound devices, and more with the assignable slider, and pitch and mod wheels. This sleek, compact keyboard is USB bus-powered and requires no external power supply.
A Quality Keyboard Controller
The M-Audio Keystation 61es has 61 keys that are semi-weighted to provide the ideal balance between a resistant "piano" feel and a springy "synth" keyboard. This makes the M-Audio Keystation 61es a great choice for keyboard classes and multi-purpose music labs that handle a variety of different music courses every day. Plus, its compact size makes the M-Audio Keystation 61es perfect for use at a computer workstation!
Pitch, Modulation and Other Control Sources
To the left of the M-Audio Keystation 61es keyboard are a pitch and a modulation wheel for control of these essential synth and MIDI parameters. The volume slider offers a bonus - it can be assigned to control any other MIDI value! Use it to add expression or perform a filter sweep while you record a sequence. In addition, two advanced function buttons can be used to assign other MIDI messages.
USB Power for Convenience
The M-Audio Keystation 61es runs on USB bus power when connected to your computer. That means you don't need anything but a USB cable for both power and MIDI transmission! For standalone use, an optional 9 volt DC power adapter is available.
Flexible Enough to Use as A Standalone Controller!
You don't need to limit the M-Audio Keystation 61es to computer use. Its MIDI Out port means you can use it onstage to control rackmount synth modules or other gear. All you need is the optional 9 volt DC power adapter!
M-Audio Keystation 61 USB Controller Features
- 61-Key, velocity-sensitive, semi-weighted action
- Assignable modulation wheel for vibrato and filter effects
- Pitch bend wheel for expressive performances
- Octave and transpose buttons to change the note range and key
- MIDI output routes the USB MIDI computer data to MIDI devices
- Assignable volume slider
- Sustain pedal jack (pedal sold separately)
- On/off switch
- Includes Ableton Live Lite and Ignite music creation software
M-Audio Keystation 61 USB Controller Specifications
- Compatibility: MME, Mac OS X Core MIDI, Windows XP, Vista, 7, 10
- Ports: MIDI Out, USB MIDI In/Out
- Power: USB Powered, DC In for External PSU
- Dimensions: (L x H x D) 39" x 9-3/8" x 3-5/8"
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Minimum System Requirements (PC): Windows 98SE / Me / 2000 (SP4) / XP (SP2) / Vista 32 , 64bit (SP2) / Win7 32, 64bit / Win 10
- Minimum System Requirements (Mac): OS 9.2.2 with OMS 2.3.8 (included), OS X 10.1.5, 10.2.8, 10.3.6, 10.4, 10.5.1
M-Audio Keystation 61 USB Controller Includes
- M-Audio Keystation 61 USB Controller
- USB Cable
- User Manual
- 1 Year Warranty
M-Audio Keystation 61 USB Controller Downloads
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review