The Image Line Toxic Biohazard Virtual Instrument features a hybrid synthesis engine, combining the best of FM and Subtractive synthesis. With the addition of a warm, analog-modeled filter and set of built-in effects, the Toxic concept remains one of convenience, simplicity, and superb sound quality.
The Image Line Toxic Biohazard Virtual Instrument incorporates optimized engine for improved the sound quality, with even more accurate waveshapes, and quicker rendering times. "Physical" envelopes (amplitude and filter) physical modelling of how sounds in real world decay & resonate, for example, the sound of a water drop. Further, physical envelopes are rendered. Real-time without any interpolation, avoiding noise artifacts and allowing Toxic Bio to deliver fast, accurate envelope times. It features pack of new effects: phaser, reverb, ...
The FM Technology
One of the ‘warmest’, crisp, and clear Frequency Modulation engines in the world, owes its sound to the precise calculation of the digital signal. Due to high-resolution DSP processing, it produces sound with an extremely low noise threshold; something that most FM engines cannot offer. The Image Line Toxic Biohazard sound was built from the ground up, via their own unique mathematical calculations and analog-modelling techniques.
Completely alias-free, and well tuned for all sampling rates, they produce a rich, "fat" sound all across the spectrum. Due to the high quality of the anti-aliasing process, users will not encounter the shredding noise on high frequencies that has plagued FM synthesis in the past. Furthermore, the oscillators are calculated at extremely high speeds, keeping your CPU usage to a minimum. The Image Line Toxic’s low CPU consumption affords the user plenty of room for external processing and running multiple instances. The oscillators also come equipped with Maxx Claster’s own powerful spectrum analysis technology. This allows the user to create his or her own waveforms, via the simple process of loading a WAV or AIFF format sound file. All of these features make the oscillators very flexible, and allow for the use of both synthetic and acoustic waveforms within Image Line Toxic. Each oscillator also comes with 32 built in ‘classic’ waveforms, each shown to be the most useful in FM synthesis.
Made to assure high quality and flexibility is built into the synthesizer its self, the Image Line Toxic Biohazard aims to reduce the need for external processing altogether! The effect modules are designed to give the user access to several types of effects, from aggressive, tube-like distortion, to warm stereo delay, reverb, flanger, and phaser effects. With our own pro-quality tape delay emulation, based on non-fixed delay buffer sizes, instead of the usual methods incorporated within digital delays, the Image Line delay lines give you warm sound, with “true” feedback and modulation. Lastly, the signal chain features an analog-modelled, parametric equalizer to further shape your sound. The EQ provides access to crisp, clear high-end definition, creamy mid ranges and earth-shaking low-end frequencies. The Image Line Toxic Biohazard effect modules expands its palette of sound to include everything from dark, atmospheric textures to razor sharp leads, fit to slice easily through any mix.
Maxx Claster's own analog-modelled, multimode filter is reminiscent of a certain silver box of old. Garnishing a warm, resonant Low-Pass mode, a smooth Band-Pass setting, and a creamy High-Pass mode, the Image Line Toxic Biohazard gives a wealth of control over tone. The filter is further enhanced by modulation via a dedicated envelope generator and low frequency oscillator, as well as responding to velocity information and keyboard tracking. These features allow for extreme sound shaping, as well as subtle nuances attributed to dynamic playing.
Powerful, yet simple, the sequencer offers a total of 64 steps, which can be divided into two independent, 32 step modules to allow double-polyphonic patterns. Using our own "Smart Sequencer" technology, when a chord is played, the module defines that chord, and tunes the pattern accordingly. The sequencer also allows for pure playback of the programmed sequence from single notes. Simply holding one chord can virtually create an arrangement for you!
Image Line Toxic Biohazard Virtual Instrument Features
- Powerful hybrid FM-Subtractive synthesis engine
- Low CPU usage with no loss of sound quality
- 6 Customizable, anti-aliasing oscillators, each providing a rich, noiseless spectrum
- 6 ADSR Envelope Generators, one dedicated to each oscillator
- A Warm, multimode, analog-modeled filter, featuring Low-Pass, Band-Pass, and High-Pass settings
- A dedicated Envelope Generator tied to the filter
- 2 Free-shaped, tempo-sync able LFO's
- FM and LFO matrix
- Up to 32 voice polyphony
- Up to 8 voices unison with stereo spreading
- Support for any sample rate
- Completely sample accurate
- 2 Effect modules where you can select Multistage Delay, Chorus, Phaser, Lo-Fi, Flanger, Reverb, plus master 8 band equalizer and distortion
- 8 Band, analog-modeled, parametric equalizer
- An aggressive distortion module
- A modern, inspiring user interface design, featuring Image Line 'Symmetric Interface' layout
- 64 Step sequencer, featuring Image Line 'Smart-Sequencer' technology and double polyphonic capabilities
- MIDI modulation matrix, allowing the user to route up to 10 MIDI controllers to modulate Toxic Biohazard parameters
Image Line Toxic Biohazard Virtual Instrument Specifications
- System Requirements:
- Windows: XP (SP2), Vista, Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10 - (32 & 64 Bit)
- CPU: 2GHZ AMD or Intel Pentium 3 Compatible CPU with Full SSE1 Support
- RAM: 512MB
- Free Disc Space: 30MB
- Soundcard Compatibility: DirectSound or ASIO Compatible Soundcard
- OSX: v10.7 (Lion)
- CPU: G4 1.5 GHz or Intel Core Duo Family
- RAM: 512MB
- Free Disc Space: 30MB
- CoreAudio Drivers: Yes
Image Line Toxic Biohazard Virtual Instrument Includes
- License Key
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review