Genelec 8350AW Studio Monitor
The Genelec 8350AW Studio Monitor is the indispensable monitor for recording studios, post-production houses, digital edit suites, radio, TV and outside broadcasting facilities. Experience the adaptability of Smart Active Monitoring in a very powerful and precise SAM monitor! This is a special order WHITE VERSION and has a 10-12 week lead time.
Boasting the highest SPL of the SAM Compact range, yet still crafted to deliver the absolute transparency you expect from Genelec, the 8350A will fit seamlessly into any studio or broadcast environment.
The 8350A is loaded with technologies including the Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE™), delivering colour-free accuracy; Class D bi-amplification; a flow optimised reflex port; and the Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW™) for on- and off-axis precision. It’s also a fully backwards compatible member of the Smart Active Monitoring (SAM™) family. Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM™) software allows for the fine adjustment of all monitor settings, while AutoCal™ compensates for detrimental room influences to perfectly calibrate your set-up for your listening environment.
Capable of adapting to suit your workflow in all possible analogue or digital audio applications, the 8350A is the indispensable monitoring solution for professionals.
This white version is a special order and has a 10-12 week lead time. If you have a deadline please reach out to us prior to placing your order.
Genelec 8350AW Studio Monitor Features
- Smart Active Monitor (SAM) Systems
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) Technology
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE) Technology
- Reflex Port Design
- Optimized Amplifiers
- Active Crossovers
- Protection Circuitry
- Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) Technology
- Iso-Pod™ Stand
- Versatile Mountings
Genelec 8350AW Studio Monitor Specifications
- SPL: 112 dB
- Frequency response: 33 Hz – 22 kHz (-6 dB)
- Accuracy of frequency response: ± 1.5 dB (38 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Driver dimension: Woofer 8 inch + Tweeter 1 inch, metal dome + DCW™
- Amplifier power: Woofer 200 W + Tweeter 150 W (All Class D)
- Dimensions: H 452 x W 286 x D 278 mm, 17 13/16 x 11 1/4 x 10 15/16 inch, with Iso-Pod™
- Weight: 12.8 kg / 28.2 lb
- Connections: 1 x XLR analog input, 1 x input / 1 x output XLR digital AES/EBU, 2 x RJ45 control network
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review