Dynaudio M3XE Studio Monitor Bundle
The Dynaudio M3XE Studio Monitor Bundle is the ultimate main monitoring solution, combining world-class driver and cabinet technology from Dynaudio with cutting-edge signal processing and amplification from Lab.Gruppen.
The Dynaudio Professional M3XE monitor system that takes monitoring to a whole new level with a significant upgrade from its predecessor - the renowned M3A 3-way monitor. Each speaker is powered by a four channel PLM10000Q amplifier from Lab.gruppen. With the newest and most pristine Dynaudio ESOTAR² driver technology, M3XE takes over where most other monitor systems give up. With unsurpassed attention to detail, underpinned by an impressive 22Hz - 21kHz frequency response and beyond 135dB SPL, M3XE leaves no room for desire in terms of resolution, range or sheer power.
Different from its sister monitor M3VE, a set of M3XE's is powered by not one, but two PLM10000Q Lab.gruppen amplifiers, using the integrated Lake active cross-over processing as well as powering the HF, MF and dual LF woofers by the four independent amplifier channels of the PLM10000Q. In short, M3XE surpasses any and all main monitor expectations!
Dynaudio M3XE Studio Monitor Bundle Features
- Three-Way Main Monitor
- Handcrafted drivers
- For in-wall or free standing setups
- Matched with Lab.gruppen PLM10000Q amplifiers
- Made in Denmark
- Unique linear phase frequency response
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 22kHz
- Dual 12" ESOTAR Woofers, aluminum voice coil
- Dual 6" Midrange drivers, MSP cone, 75mm aluminum voice coil
- 1.1" (28mm) ESOTAR² Soft-dome tweeter, aluminum voice coil
- Max. SPL (short term peak @ 1m): 133 SPL
- Heavy internal damping for minimum cabinet resonance
Dynaudio M3XE Studio Monitor Bundle Specifications
- System: 3-way Active Main Monitor
- Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB): 22 Hz - 21 kHz
- Peak SPL 1m, pair (IEC Short Term): > 135 dB peak
- Resonance Frequency: 24 Hz
- Internal Cabinet Volume: 145 liters
- Bass Principle: Bass reflex
- Amplifier: 1 Lab-gruppen PLM10000Q (per speaker). Preset: M3XE V06
- Tweeter: Esotar² 28 mm soft dome Magnetic fluid, Metal rear chamber, Pure alu wire voice coil, 4mm die-cast alu front, Neodym magnet material
- Midranges: 15 cm with 75 mm diameter pure alu wire voice coil, MSP-cone, long stroke
- Woofers: Esotar 30 cm with 75 mm diameter pure cupper wire voice-coil, MSP-cone, long stroke
- Weight: 65 kg.
- Dimensions (WxHxL): 555 x 775 x 505 mm
- Cabinet: 25 mm MDF. Strategically braced and damped. Low turbulence reflex-ports. Separate chambers for each woofer.
- Crossover: All 4 channels: Active dsp-based in-amp Lake processor. Each channel has impedance-correction providing the best working conditions for the ampflifier.
- Technical Specifications - PLM10000Q
- Model: PLM10000Q
- Number of amplifier channels: 4
- Max out Power per Channel (4 ohms, all channels driven): 2300 W
- THD + N at 1 kHz and 1 dB below clipping: < 0.04 %
- Dynamic Range: > 114 dB
- Channel separation (Crosstalk) at 1 kHz: > 70 dB
- Inputs: Analog, AES/EBU & Dante
- Analog Input Sample Rate / Resolution: 96 kHz / 24 bit
- Weight: 16.5 kg (36 lbs)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 483 mm (19"), H: 88 mm (2 U), D: 424 mm (16")
Dynaudio M3XE Studio Monitor Bundle Includes
- 2x M3XE Main Monitors
- Matched with Lab.gruppen PLM10000Q amplifier
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review