Rode NT1-A Complete Recording Solution
Rode NT1-A Complete Recording Solution w/ Free Pop Filter, Shock Mount, XLR Cable, and Training DVD
Rode NT1-A Complete Recording Solution Details
The Rode NT1-A 1" cardioid condenser microphone has become an industry standard; delivering the warmth, extended dynamic range, clarity and high SPL capability typically only featured on some of the worldâ??s most expensive microphones.
With a self-noise level of only 5dBA it is widely recognised (along with the NT1) as one the world's quietest studio microphones. This low noise makes it an ideal for vocal microphone as well as perfect for recording guitars and percussion.
Packaged in the 'Complete Vocal Recording Solution', the NT1-A includes everything you need to get a truly professional vocal recording and is ideal for home studio recording.
A studio grade pop shield and shock mount is included, along with a premium 20' microphone cable, dust cover, and an instructional DVD packed with recording tips.
The Rode NT1-A large diaphragm 1" cardioid condenser microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by Rode Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
Rode NT1-A Complete Recording Solution Features
- Large 1" (25mm) Capsule with gold plated Diaphragm
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Self noise of only 5dB (A)
- Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
- Wide Dynamic Range
- Gold plated output contacts
- True Condenser (externally biased)
- Internal Capsule shock mounting
- Also available as a matched pair (NT1-A-MP)
Rode NT1-A Complete Recording Solution Specifications
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 1.00"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: Side
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 100Ω
- Maximum SPL: 137dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 13.7dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity: -31.9dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 5dB-A
- Signal Noise Ratio: >88 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Power Options: +24V phantom power, +48V phantom power
- Output: XLR Output
- Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 10 years following registration here
- Weight: 326gm
- Dimensions: 190mmH x 50mmW x 50mmD
Rode NT1-A Complete Recording Solution Includes
- NT1-A 1" Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- SM6 Shock Mount with Detachable Pop Filter
- Shielded XLR cable (6m/20')
- Microphone Dust Cover - Premium drawstring dust cover
Click here to view all Rode products