Blue Microphones Yeti Pro Studio
The Blue Microphones Yeti Pro Studio is the ultimate all-in-one pro studio vocal system designed to transform your creative space into a studio. With PreSonus Studio One Artist Recording Software and iZotope Nectar Elements, the most versatile professional USB Mic the Yeti Pro Studio delivers stunning, pro-studio quality.
The Blue Microphones Yeti Pro Studio is an easy-to-use professional studio system for recording vocals, music and more. Capture new levels of detail and clarity with the high-resolution Blue Microphones Yeti Pro USB microphone. Record multi-track projects with PreSonus Studio One recording software. Sweeten your sound with advanced studio vocal effects from iZotope Nectar Elements. And get started quickly using templates crafted by GRAMMY Award-winning engineers. Give your voice the high-resolution, pro studio treatment with the Blue MMicrophones Yeti Pro Studio.
Handcrafted templates by Grammy Award-Winning Engineers
The Blue Microphones Yeti Pro Studio features custom templates handcrafted by GRAMMY award-winning audio engineers for voice, instrument, and multi-track recording applications. Use these templates to ensure that you have the right kind of signal processing on each of your tracks. Give your voice and instruments the pro engineer treatment with Blue Microphones Yeti Pro Studio.
Studio One Artist Recording Software
You don’t need to be a pro sound engineer to create release-ready recordings. The Blue Microphones Yeti Pro Studio includes PreSonus Studio One Artist Blue Microphones Edition recording software, giving you professional tools and intuitive workflows to help you start recording fast—just hit record and go. Capture vocal performances, audio for YouTube, podcasts, or voice-overs. Layer multiple vocal and instrument tracks to create fully produced songs. Even edit and piece together multiple takes to sculpt the perfect vocal performance. And thanks to a 32-bit audio engine with superior sound quality, you’ll be able to produce professional recordings with amazing speed and precision.
Sweeten your voice with iZotope Nectar Elements
Featuring professionally designed vocal style presets tailored for a wide range of genres and applications, iZotope Nectar Elements makes it easier than ever to enhance your voice and create rich, studio-quality vocal tracks. Nectar Elements features easy-to-use controls and 10 sophisticated vocal processors designed to add body and depth, control volume levels, fix pitch problems, reduce “ess” sounds, minimize room noise and more.
Professional Recording with Yeti Pro
Featuring three custom capsules and four different polar patterns, the Blue Microphones Yeti Pro is the most versatile professional USB microphone available. Hi-resolution sample rates up to 24-bit/192kHz provide four times more detail than CD resolution. The onboard headphone jack and separate controls for headphone volume and microphone sensitivity let you adjust your sound in realtime. The Blue Microphones Yeti Pro also includes a stereo XLR output so you can connect to professional audio gear. Whether you’re recording at home, in a studio, or in the Himalayas, the Blue Microphones Yeti Pro is the world’s most flexible professional USB microphone.
Capture a Variety of Sources
The Blue Microphones Yeti Pro is perfect for recording vocals, musical instruments, podcasts, voice-overs, interviews, field recordings and more—all in stunning, pro-studio quality. The unique three-capsule array lets you record with 4 different patterns—directional for vocals and voice-overs, bidirectional for interviews, omnidirectional for the whole band, and stereo for separate left and right audio. With Blue Microphones Yeti Pro, you have the flexibility you need to take on any recording scenario.
Blue Microphones Yeti Pro Studio Features
- Transform your creative space into a professional studio
- Capture the highest resolution sound for your creative projects with Yeti Pro
- Produce professional projects in seconds with templates crafted by GRAMMY Award-winning studio engineers
- Record and sweeten your vocals and instruments with software from PreSonus and iZotope
Blue Microphones Yeti Pro Studio Specifications
- Yeti Pro Studio:
- Capsules: Three condenser capsule array
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional, stereo
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Bit Rate: 24bit
- Sample Rate: 192kHz
- Max SPL: 120dB (THD: 0.5% 1kHz)
- Onboard Controls: Microphone gain, mute, headphone volume, pattern select
- Connectivity: USB cable for digital connection and dual XLR breakout cable for analog connection
- PreSonus® Studio® One Artist Blue Microphone Edition:
- Handcrafted templates for music, vocals, podcasting, voiceover, songwriting and more
- Everything you need to record and produce professional projects
- 32-bit audio engine delivers superior studio sound
- iZotope Nectar Elements:
- Meticulously crafted presets to suit any voice, instrument or genre
- 10 sophisticated vocal processors fix pitch, “ess” sounds, and more for professional results
- Easy-to-use controls keep the creativity flowing while you work
- System Requirements:
- Mac OS X 10.8.5 or higher
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
- Windows 7 x64/x86 SP1 + platform update, Windows 8.1 x64/x86, Windows 10 x64/x86
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD® Athlon™ X2 processor (Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon X4 or better recommended)
- Mac and Windows Systems®:
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- 30 GB hard-drive space
- Monitor with 1366 x 768 resolution (high-dpi monitor recommended)
- A multi-touch enabled monitor is required for touch operation
Blue Microphones Yeti Pro Studio Includes
- Yeti Pro High-Resolution Multi-Pattern USB Mic
- Multi-Track Recording Software from PreSonus
- Vocal Processing Software from iZotope
- Custom Templates Crafted by GRAMMY Award-winning Engineers
- USB Cable
- Desktop Stand
Click here to view all Blue Microphones products