WesAudio Titan 500-Series Rack
The WesAudio Titan 500-Series Rack is complete recall system designed to provide total integration with your beloved analogue equipment. It extends 500 series connector with additional pins where modules can be designed to support digital recall or any other vendor specific functionalities.
This extension is part of new open standard “ng500” – “Next Generation 500 series” which allows other manufacturers to design and implement digitally controlled analog devices. The Titan supports USB connection, which can be used to directly connect your workstation to your modules, and Ethernet connection where modules can be accessed through LAN network (currently only one subnet is supported).
WesAudio Titan 500-Series Rack Features
- 10 SLOTS FOR 500-SERIES or ng500-SERIES MODULES(*),
- HIGH END LINEAR POWER SUPLY capable to deliver 5A of power,
- CONTROL/RECALL ALL MODULES THROUGH ONE CONNECTION,
- OPEN SPECIFICATION (**) – documentation and software framework including communication drivers for
- any Vendor that would like to adopt to this standard,
- REMOTELY CONTROLED STEREO LINKS through standalone application,
- IAC – INTERNAL AUDIO CONNECTOR – for future integration with audio interface, summing modules or patchbays,
- Stereo links are integrated with modules, and pressing “Link” button on modules which supports GCon protocol (e.g. _Mimas) sets stereo link on the _Titan.
- Remote firmware upgrade – _Titan & all modules inside can be upgraded remotely through USB or Ethernet connection.
- XLR sockets in/out for each slot.
- Internal stereo link switches which can be also managed through GConManager standalone application.
- Power mode switch – 115V/230V.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review