The Radial ToneBone Dragster Guitar Load Correction Device is a super-compact load correction device that lets you adjust the load on your electric guitar pickup to replicate the sound as if connected directly to a tube guitar amp.
The Radial ToneBone Dragster Guitar Load Correction Device is designed to adjust the load on magnetic pickup for a natural sound. When a guitar is connected to a guitar amplifier, the pickup and the amp join together to form a circuit. But as soon as you introduce a buffer in between the pickup and the amplifier, the natural relationship is lost. The pickup only 'sees' the buffer and the tone changes. This is the fundamental reason why guitarists hate the sound of wireless systems and non-true-bypass pedals. The Radial ToneBone Dragster solves the problem by restoring the full rich tone you lose when you plug your guitar into a wireless transmitter or other types of buffered inputs such as effects pedals, mixing consoles, sound cards or all-in-one recording systems.
The Radial ToneBone Dragster is plug & play easy to use. You simply connect your guitar or bass to the Radial ToneBone Dragster using one of the ¼" inputs and then exit the Radial ToneBone Dragster using the other. Set the thumb wheel to the sound you like and you are set to go! The compact design makes it easy to fit on any pedalboard while the built-in mounting flanges make it a breeze to attach to a guitar strap. And its unobtrusive size and light weight won't slow you down. Few guitar accessories offer the tremendous 'bang-for-the buck' of a Radial ToneBone Dragster.
The Radial ToneBone Dragster a load correction device that sounds so good, you will use it on everything.
Radial ToneBone Dragster Guitar Load Correction Device Features
- Adjusts the load on magnetic pickup for a natural sound
- Warms up the tone of harsh sounding active buffers
- Helps improve the sound of your wireless system
- Compact and lightweight, can be used anywhere!
- Use whenever a guitar is connected to a buffered input
- Eliminates thin, brittle' sound caused by buffers
- Makes wireless systems sound natural
- Works great for recording guitar tracks
- Regain the natural relationship between guitar and amp
- Perfect to round out the tone of a wireless system
- Flanged bracket for strap or pedalboard attachment
- Light weight yet rugged aluminum construction
Radial ToneBone Dragster Guitar Load Correction Device Applications
- Recording with the Dragster - Connect your bass or electric to the Radial ToneBone Dragster and use it to get a more natural tone when recording. This can be particularly useful if you plan to Reamp at a later stage.
- Warming up your pedal chain - The active buffers inside your pedals change the clean tone of your guitar going to your amp. The Radial ToneBone Dragster reintroduces the natural tone and feel as if connected directly to your amp by letting you adjust the load to compensate.
- Using the Dragster on a wireless system - The buffer inside a wireless system is rarely optimized for a magnetic pickup. The Radial ToneBone Dragster lets you adjust the load on the pickup for a smoother more natural tone. Simply connect your guitar to the Radial ToneBone Dragster before you send the signal to the transmitter.
Radial ToneBone Dragster Guitar Load Correction Device Specifications
- Input/Output Jacks: 1/4 jacks
- Construction: Rugged Aluminium
- Finish: Dark blue
- Drag Adjustment: Thumb wheel
- Power: Passive, no power required
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 2.5 x 2.12 x 1 (60mm x 53mm x 25mm)
Radial ToneBone Dragster Guitar Load Correction Device Includes
- Radial ToneBone Dragster Guitar Load Correction Device
- Data Sheet
- 3 Year Warranty
Radial ToneBone Dragster Guitar Load Correction Device Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review