Steinberg UR824 USB Audio Interface
The Steinberg UR824 USB Audio Interface, delivering pristine sound quality, the UR824 perfectly combines high-speed USB 2.0 connectivity with balanced analog and digital inputs and outputs in various formats.
Steinberg UR824 USB Audio Interface Details
The Steinberg UR824 USB Audio Interface is a USB 2.0 audio interface with eight inputs and eight outputs. Equipped with dspMixFx, this interface provides DSP-powered, latency-free monitoring with Cubase and any DAW software for a truly professional recording experience. The eight balanced Neutrik combo inputs together with studio-grade D-Pre microphone preamps, eight balanced line outputs and the two pairs of ADAT provide up to 24 channels, offering sufficient means for medium recording studio setups.
Providing the perfect choice for individual musicians and producers, the rackmountable UR824 interface with premium D-Pre mic preamps captures the artistâ??s performance and plays back production masterpieces in pristine sound quality. Ultra-fast USB 2.0 connectivity to Macs and PCs plus the range of analog and digital I/O offer the flexibility to work with the included streamlined version of Cubase, other Cubase versions or really any DAW of choice. The DSP-powered mixer based on dspMixFx technology rounds out the comprehensive feature list, allowing for latency-free monitoring with onboard effects. One instance of the REV-X reverb and eight instances of the Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip are also included as native VST 3 plug-ins, turning the UR824 into the all-in-one solution.
Steinberg UR824 USB Audio Interface Features
- 24-bit/96 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface
- Analog 8 in and 8 out with 8 D-Pre Class-A discrete mic preamps supporting +48 V
- 2 pairs of ADAT optical I/O (doubles as S/PDIF) provide 16 in and 16 out (S/MUX compatible, 8 in and 8 out @ 96 kHz)
- Latency-free DSP-powered monitoring with one REV-X reverb and 8 Channel Strips with any DAW by using the latest dspMixFx technology
- Native VST 3 plug-ins of REV-X and Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip included
- 2 separate headphone buses with individual outputs
- Word clock I/O with 2 BNC connectors plus JetPLL ultra-low jitter support
- Cross-platform compatibility: Cubase AI DAW software and drivers for Mac OS X and Windows
Click here to view all Steinberg products