Lynx Aurora 16USB Mastering AD/DA Converter w/ LT-USB Card Installed
The Lynx Aurora 16 Mastering A/D D/A Converter w/ LT-USB, world-class analog to digital and digital to analog conversion in a compact one-rack space format with USB interface!
Lynx Aurora 16 Mastering A/D D/A Converter w/ LT-USB Details
The Lynx Aurora 16 Mastering A/D D/A Converter w/ LT-USB is a bundle that includes a Lynx Aurora 16 Mastering A/D D/A Converter with a pre-installed Lynx LT-USB USB Expansion Card.
The Lynx Aurora 16 provides world-class analog to digital and digital to analog conversion in a compact one-rack space format. With sample rates up to 192 kHz, Aurora offers wide, open, uncompressed and unequalized audio for studios, mastering facilities, remote recording, broadcast and production. Lynxâ??s exclusive SynchroLock word clock offers extreme jitter reduction, providing clean digital audio signals for Aurora and other digital devices in the studio.
Aurora also avoids some of the limitations that other pro level converters have. Aurora does not have a noisy fan, does not lose channel count at higher sample rates and does not require costly analog and digital modules to achieve the unitâ??s full channel count.
Aurora can be used with any audio content. Equalization and limiting functions, which can color or alter the sound, have not been added. Lynxâ??s design provides accurate conversion, clear clean audio, wide imaging â?" the sound you put into Aurora is the sound that you get out of Aurora.
The LT-USB is an LSlot interface for the Aurora 8 and Aurora 16 A/D D/A converters that provides digital input and output to desktop and portable computers using USB 2.0 ports. Both Mac and Windows computers are supported. Ideal for quick connect and portable applications, the LT-USB allows up to 16 input and output channels at up to 96 kHz, and 8 channels at 192 kHz. When used with popular recording, audio production and mastering applications, the LT-USB allows Auroraâ??s compact size to be an integral part of a compact mobile studio.
Lynx Aurora 16 Mastering A/D D/A Converter w/ LT-USB Features
- Simultaneous 16 Channel Analog I/O and 16 Channel AES/EBU I/O
- 24 Bit / 192 kHz Mastering Quality A/D and D/A conversion
- 192 kHz AES/EBU I/O Supporting Single and Dual Wire Modes
- Single Rack Space Configuration
- Extensive Remote Control Capability via Lynx AES16, IrDA and MIDI
- On-board 32 Channel Digital Mixer Provides Flexible I/O Routing
- Word clock I/O with Lynx SynchroLock Sample Clock Technology
- Digital I/O DB-25 connectors follow Yamaha pinout protocol
- Analog I/O DB-25 connectors follow Tascam pinout protocol
- RoHS compliant
- Available in 100V, 115V and 230V models
- LT-USB Expansion Card
- One USB Device port, using USB 2.0 protocol
- Class compliant USB Audio 2.0 high speed card
- Field upgradable over USB
- Supports 16 I/O channels at 96 kHz (Aurora 16), 8 I/O channels at 192 kHz (Aurora 8). All bidirectional.
- Compatible with Macintosh OS X 10.6.4 and up
- Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7, 32 and 64 bit drivers
- Utilizes Lynx Studio Technologyâ??s proprietary SynchroLock technology to virtually eliminate USB bus jitter when slaving Aurora to USB
- Controlled from the Aurora Remote Control (ARC) application that ships with LT-USB
- Designed and manufactured in the USA by Lynx Studio Technology, Inc.
Click here to view all Lynx products