Blue Microphones Spark SL Microphone
The Blue Microphones Spark SL Microphone brings Blue’s legendary studio sound to your recording space. The custom-designed condenser capsule and Class-A electronics deliver transparent sound with superb detail and rich harmonic content, while the high-pass filter and -20dB pad provide ultimate flexibility.
DETAILED, TRANSPARENT SOUND
Spark SL brings legendary Blue studio sound and versatility to your recording space. Produce stunning recordings for vocals, guitars, drums, pianos and more with Spark SL’s detailed, transparent sound and versatile high-pass filter and -20dB pad. Whether starting a new studio or expanding your mic locker, Spark SL is ready to ignite your creativity.
BEHIND THE MIC
Based on the original Spark, the world’s best-selling studio condenser microphone, Spark SL excels at delivering detailed and transparent sound to your recordings with a new level of versatility and sound quality. Featuring a new streamlined build, refined sonics and versatile switches, Spark SL will transform your creative space into a professional studio.
INSIDE THE SOUND
At the heart of Spark SL’s sound is Blue’s custom JFET design, which ensures the capsule’s backplate is evenly charged, delivering consistent, transparent sound at all times. Spark SL also features discreet Class-A circuitry to maintain a pure signal. All you have to do is add music—Spark SL will make sure every detail comes through with precision and finesse.
SWITCH TO VERSATILITY
Spark SL features a new 100Hz high-pass filter and -20dB pad to bring professional versatility to your recording sessions. Tracking a strong, dynamic singer or blisteringly loud amp? No problem. Want to capture the nuanced frequencies of strings, drum overheads or horns? Done. Spark SL’s incredible flexibility makes it easy to capture the detail of any voice or instrument.
Blue Microphones Spark SL Microphone Features
- Transparent sound with superb detail and rich harmonic content
- Blue’s custom-designed cardioid condenser capsule excels at capturing your most creative moments
- High-pass filter and -20dB pad for ultimate versatility
- Works great with home studio USB audio interfaces
Blue Microphones Spark SL Microphone Specifications
- Transducer Type: Condenser, Pressure Gradient
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 34.9 mV/Pa at 1 kHz (1 pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Output Impedance: 50 ohm
- Rate Load Impedance: not less than 1k ohm
- Maximum SPL: 136 dB SPL (1k, THD 0.5%)
- S/N Ratio: 73 dB-A
- Noise Level: 16.4
- Dynamic Range: 119.6 dB
- Power Requirements: +48V DC Phantom Power
- Weight: 336g
- Dimensions: 220.5mm x 45mm
- HPF: 100Hz, 12dB per octave
- PAD: -20dB
Blue Microphones Spark SL Microphone Includes
- Spark SL Microphone
- Wooden storage box
- Custom shockmount
Click here to view all Blue Microphones products