Beyerdynamic TG-I52D Clip-On Microphone
The powerful sound of the Beyerdynamic TG-I52D dynamic clip microphone is specially designed for brass instruments such as trumpets and trombones.h3>Beyerdynamic TG-I52D Clip-On Microphone Details
The powerful sound of the Beyerdynamic TG-I52D dynamic clip microphone is specially designed for brass instruments such as trumpets and trombones. It functions best with high sound levels and the hypercardioid polar pattern delivers extremely good channel separation and maximum feedback rejection. The practical rubberized clip-on mount also ensures a secure hold, protects the instrument and provides very good isolation from physical vibration. The flexible gooseneck allows it to be optimally positioned relative to the sound source.
Beyerdynamic TG-I52D Clip-On Microphone Features
- Treble resonator for optimal high-frequency reproduction
- Special sound holes with acoustic fabric for maximum frequency independence and a frequency-independent polar pattern
Beyerdynamic TG-I52D Clip-On Microphone Specifications
- Transducer type: Moving coil (dynamic)
- Polar pattern: Hypercardioid
- Microphone frequency response: 40 - 12,000 Hz
- Dimensions: Length: 170 mm; Head diameter: 23 mm
- Net weight without packaging: 24 g
Beyerdynamic TG-I52D Clip-On Microphone Downloads
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I did some research and these seemed like ideal clip-on mics for the horns in my band - and indeed they were. Front End Audio was extremely helpful, the price was very competitive and the mics were shipped in quick time. Thanks to everyone at Front End..!
Really am enjoying the freedom of movement this mic gives me. 1st time to use a clip-on. Sound quality is very good for trumpet. I can see the music without worrying where my horn is positioned. I use it in the praise band in my church.