RapcoHorizon 1/8 TRS to XLR Male Cable (1 Foot)
RapcoHorizon MINI3-1MN1 1/8 TRS to XLR Male Cable is individually tested for performance and quality with quiet operation, yet maximum flexibility.
RapcoHorizon 1/8 TRS to XLR Male Cable Details
The RapcoHorizon 1/8 TRS to XLR Male Cable is a MINI3 cable that features a 1/8 inch stereo male connector to a XLR male connector.
RapcoHorizon 1/8 TRS to XLR Male Cable Features
- Two 24 gauge center conductors
- Utilizing a serve shielded process for quiet operation yielding maximum flexibility
- Matte jacket PVC material is very flexible yet durable with very low memory
- Pure copper conductor and shield
- Individually tested for performance and quality
- All RapcoHorizon cable assemblies carry a full limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser against defect in materials and workmanship
RapcoHorizon 1/8 TRS to XLR Male Cable Specifications
- Cable: MIC3.K
- Conductor Gauge: (2) 24 gauge
- Shield: Bare annealed copper braid
- Shield Coverage: 80%
- Jacket: Matte PVC
- O.D.: 0.175"
- Capacitance: 32 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Characteristic Impedance: 45O NOMINAL
- D.C. Resistance @ 20°C: 15O/1000'
RapcoHorizon 1/8 TRS to XLR Male Cable Downloads
Click here to view all RapcoHorizon products