Yorkville YX18SC Passive Subwoofer
The Yorkville YX18SC Passive Subwoofer is an 18-inch, 400-watt subwoofer designed with working musicians in mind. The internal passive crossover allows the 400-watt YX18SC to be added to any system without additional external processing.
The Yorkville YX18SC Passive Subwoofer uses the tried and true vented 18-inch front loaded bass reflex subwoofer design. Solid plywood cabinet construction ensures the Yorkville YX18SC will remain rattle and buzz-free at the high volumes a subwoofer must endure. Integrated pole mount adaptor allows full range loudspeakers like the YX15 or YX15P to be raised above the crowd easily and effectively with a simple subwoofer stand or speaker pole.
Designed with working musicians in mind, the Yorkville YX18SC offers rugged 5/8-inch plywood cabinet construction, all metal bar handles, metal input plate, integrated speaker mounts and a custom punched, perforated metal grille to protect the speaker.
Yorkville YX18SC Passive Subwoofer Features
- 400 Watt Subwoofer
- 18-inch Woofer
- Bass Reflex Cabinet Design
- 6 Ohm Design for Easy Amplifier Configuration
- 45Hz - 150Hz Frequency Response
- Internal Passive Low-Pass Filter for Plug-And-Play Simplicity
- 2 x Speakon™ and 2 x 1/4-inch Parallel Inputs
- Integrated All Metal Speaker Pole Mount Adaptor
- Solid 5/8-inch (15mm) Plywood Construction
- Made in Canada
Yorkville YX18SC Passive Subwoofer Specifications
- System Type: Subwoofer
- Active or Passive: Passive
- Program Power (Watts): 400
- Nominal Impedance (Ohms): 6
- Sensitivity (dB @1Watt/1m): 98
- Max SPL (dB): 124
- Frequency Response (Hz +/- 3dB): 45 - 150
- Crossover Frequency (Hz): 150
- LF Driver(s): 18 inch
- LF Program Power(Watts): 400
- Inputs - 1/4" Jacks: 2
- Inputs - Speakon 4-Pin: 2
- Other Controls / Features: Built-in passive low-pass filter for Plug-and-play simplicity
- Corners: Metal
- Feet: Plastic Glides
- Wheels: No
- Bar Handles: 2 (Side)
- Pole Mount Adapter (1 3/8"-3.5cm): Yes (Top)
- Enclosure Materials: 15mm (5/8inch) Plywood
- Grille: Custom Punched Black Perforated Metal
- Covering / Finish: Black Ozite
- Dimensions (DWH xbackW, inches): 26 x 22 x 25
- Dimensions (DWH xbackW, cm): 66 x 55.9 x 63.5
- Weight (lbs/kg): 74 / 33.6
Yorkville YX18SC Passive Subwoofer Includes
- Yorkville YX18SC Passive Subwoofer
- Spec Sheet
- Service Manual
- 2 Year Warranty
Yorkville YX18SC Passive Subwoofer Downloads
- Yorkville YX18SC Passive Subwoofer Spec Sheet (PDF)
- Yorkville YX18SC Passive Subwoofer Service Manual (PDF)
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Been using them for about 15 years now. They have held up and provided an excellent bass to our system. Used them for years with EV SX300 and yorkville 15 series speakers. Love the natural cross over. But now use them with 4 JBL 225s with an active crossover. They are easy to tune and run on much more power then speced.
Use crown and behringerBehringer iNuke NU4‑6000 Power Amplifier (3000W 4‑ch NU Power Amp) works great. Usual size audiences are 50 to 1500 people.
We do a couple a gigs a month but i rent out the system weekly.
I am buying at less 2 more soon to stack under the all the JBLs.
Used them only twice so far but worked flawlessly and sound great. Used with a Mackie 808S and a pair of JBL TR125`s. Complimented them well, no complaints.