Yamaha Stagepas 400BT Portable PA System
The Yamaha Stagepas 400BT Portable PA System comes equipped with impressive power and sound quality, intuitive control, and a comprehensive array of flexible features, including a new Bluetooth wireless audio streaming function. This all-in-one PA system builds on the STAGEPAS legacy of providing everything you need to transform any environment into your own personal stage.
The Yamaha Stagepas 400BT Portable PA System is a 400-watt, portable PA system with 8-channel powered mixer, two 8" speakers, a Bluetooth input, SPX digital reverbs, an onboard feedback suppressor and versatile EQ.
Bring and Set It
Easily carry and set up your entire system in second at virtually any location.
- The Ultimate All-in-One Portable PA System - You can take literally anywhere the all-in-one PA system Yamaha STAGEPAS 400BT which is compact and light enough to carry by hand. The two lightweight speakers and a detachable mixer, along with one pair of speaker cables and a power cord, combine into an attractive, compact package that provides the kind of portability that no roadie would ever dare to dream of.
- Fast and Easy Set-Up - With its intuitive, simple design, Yamaha STAGEPAS 400BT can be set up and ready to go in a matter of seconds. Even users with no PA operation experience will be able to produce high-quality sound in under a minute.
- A PA for Any Occasion - Flexible enough to be used in a truly impressive range of environments and applications, Yamaha STAGEPAS 400BT can be set up in a variety of PA and monitoring configurations.
Versatile features and seamless functionality ensure your mixes are always right on the money.
- Bluetooth® Wireless Audio Streaming - Equipped with a Bluetooth input for wireless audio streaming from smartphones or tablets, the Yamaha STAGEPAS 400BT lets you seamlessly play backing tracks for gigs, or set the tone of parties, conferences, or events with the audio playback of your choice.
- SPX Digital Reverb - One knob gives you access to four different high-quality reverb settings, perfect for vocals and acoustic instruments. Simply turn the knob to change the reverb type and time, and then you’re ready to apply just the right amount of high-resolution effect to each channel.
- 1-Knob Master EQ™ - This new function gives you instant mastery of your mix, allowing you to match your sound to your surroundings. Simply turn the knob to optimize the EQ for speaking engagements, musical performances, or just to kick in more bass; getting your sound right has never been so easy.
- Feedback Suppressor - Avoid the uncomfortable feedback that plagues so many sound reinforcement novices and professionals alike. Usually found only on high-end gear, this intelligent function removes feedback automatically with the push of a button, giving you a clear, professional sound.
- Channel EQ - Assign detailed EQ settings to each channel for precise management of your final sound. Great sounding 2-band EQ on the Yamaha STAGEPAS 400BT and more flexible 3-band EQ on the 600BT make setup easy and precise. Vocal and guitar performances especially will benefit from newly added mid-range control on 600BT.
- Hi-Z Switch - Connect acoustic-electric guitars and basses to enjoy high-quality performance with low distortion. Passive pickup instruments can be connected hassle-free, without a direct box.
- Switchable Stereo/Mono Inputs - A versatile new feature that allows you to transform each stereo channel input into two independent mono inputs, giving you the flexibility to adapt to the needs of a broad range of performance requirements.
- Phantom Power - Connect condenser microphones directly to Yamaha STAGEPAS 400BT to get the best sound quality possible. Phantom power also means you won't have to worry about DI boxes losing their charge during a performance.
- Reverb Footswitch - For hands-free control of your reverb, connecting an optional footswitch allows you to turn the reverb on and off instantly—perfect for MC-ing events or speaking during solo performances.
- Monitor Out - Expand your front-of-house system or set up a monitoring system by using the Yamaha STAGEPAS 400BT together with other powered speakers such as Yamaha's DBR, DXR and DSR powered speaker lines.
- Subwoofer Out - Add more bottom end to your system by connecting a powered subwoofer such as the Yamaha DXS Series. Simply plugging in a subwoofer will assign a high-pass filter to the STAGEPAS speakers automatically.
Turn it up with confidence that your reliable sound reinforcement system has your back.
- More Power - More Possibilities - Delivering 680 and 400 watts of power respectively, the Yamaha STAGEPAS 600BT and 400BT offer a major boost in performance, allowing you to meet the demands of a wider range of situations.
- Same Sonic Experience Throughout a Wider Coverage Area - For use in larger spaces with a sizable audience, Yamaha STAGEPAS 400BT is capable of delivering consistent high-quality sound throughout a greater coverage area than ever before with custom-designed speaker components that ensure the entire audience shares the same sonic experience.
- Intelligent DSP for Peak Performance that Lasts - Yamaha STAGEPAS 400BT utilizes digital signal processing (DSP) to consistently produce high-quality, distortionfree sound at any volume level, whether you’re giving a business presentation or cutting loose in a club. What’s more, Yamaha’s intelligent DSP incorporates the use of advanced limiter circuits to protect vital STAGEPAS components, ensuring that you get the most out of your gear for years to come.
Yamaha Stagepas 400BT Portable PA System Features
- Bluetooth audio streaming
- Hi-Z (high-impedance) inputs
- Monitor and subwoofer outputs
- 1-knob master EQ with virtual bass boost
- Phantom power
- 400W (200W + 200W) power output
- High quality speakers (LF:8" woofer/ HF:1" voice coil compression driver)
- Detachable 8-channel mixer (4 mono/line + 4 mono / 2 stereo line)
- High resolution SPX digital reverbs (4 types, parameter control)
- Onboard feedback suppressor
- Great-sounding 2-band channel EQ
- Switchable stereo/ mono inputs
Yamaha Stagepas 400BT Portable PA System Specifications
- Type: Powered Mixer w/ 2 Passive Speakers
- Mixing Capability:
- Mixing Channels: 8
- Input Channel Functions: Hi-Z Switch: CH4, ST/MONO Switch: CH5/6-7/8
- Output Channel Functions: Feedback Suppressor, 1-Knob Master EQ™
- Inputs: 4 Mono Mic / Line + 4 Mono / 2 Stereo Line
- Phantom Power: +30V (CH1, 2)
- Outputs: SPEAKERS OUT (L, R), MONITOR OUT (L/MONO, R), SUBWOOFER OUT (MONO) with Auto HPF
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth Ver.4.1, A2DP v1.2, Maximum Range: Approx. 10 m
- Control and Others: Reverb Foot Switch
- Input Channel Function:
- Hi-Z: CH4
- EQ HIGH: HIGH Shelving: 8 kHz
- EQ LOW: LOW Shelving: 100 Hz
- On-Board Processors:
- DSP: SPX Digital Reverb (4 Program, Parameter Control)
- On-Board Amplifiers:
- Maximum Output Power @4 Ohms: 400W (200 W + 200 W) (Dynamic), 360W (180W + 180W) (Continuous)
- General Specifications:
- Speaker Type: Two-Way Bass-Relfex Speakers
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 55 Hz - 20 kHz
- Nominal Coverage:
- H: 90°
- V: 60°
- Floor Monitor Angle: 50°
- LF: 8" (20 cm) Cone
- HF: 1" (2.54 cm) Voice Coil Compression Driver
- Maximum Output Level (1m; On Axis): 125 dB SPL / Speaker
- Power Requirements: 100 V - 240 V 50 Hz/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 30 W (Idle), 70 W (1/8 Power)
- Pole Socket: 34.8-35.2 mm Pole Socket w/ StageLok™
- Others: Handle: 1 x Top
- Dimensions (W x H x D): Speaker 289 x 472 x 275 mm, Mixer 308 x 180 x 116 mm
- Weight: 18.3 kg (40.3 lbs) (2 x Speaker 7.7kg + Mixer 2.9kg)
Yamaha Stagepas 400BT Portable PA System Includes
- 1 x Yamaha Stagepas 400BT Portable PA System
- 1 x Cover Panel
- 1 x Power Cord (2m)
- 2 x Speaker Cables (6m)
- 12 x Non-Skid Pads
- 2 x Ferrite Cores
- 2 x Cable Ties
- 1 x Owners Manual
- 1 Year Warranty
Yamaha Stagepas 400BT Portable PA System Downloads
- Yamaha Stagepas 400BT Portable PA System Brochure (PDF)
- Yamaha Stagepas 400BT Portable PA System Owners Manual (PDF)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review