Yamaha HS7 Powered Studio Monitor (Single Monitor)
The Yamaha HS7 Powered Studio Monitor (Single Monitor), a 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 6.5" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter.
Yamaha HS7 Powered Studio Monitor Details
The Yamaha HS7 Powered Studio Monitor is a nearfield reference monitor with a 6.5" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter. Designed to deliver an honest mix, the HS7 monitor speaker has a flat 43Hz-30kHz frequency response. Room control and frequency response switches allow custom tailoring of the monitor's response, making it perfect for all types of recording and multimedia applications. Easily create a 5.1 surround sound setup with the addition of an HS8S powered subwoofer (sold separately).
When choosing reference monitors for mixing and music production, accuracy is the prime consideration. Speakers that sound "good" on first impression may not necessarily be accurate. What you really need is an honest reference for your mix, rather than monitors that have been tweaked or colored to deceptively sound impressive.
The HS series reference monitors have been created by Yamaha's studio monitor engineering team to deliver exceptionally flat, accurate response that you can trust. Unlike "monitor" speakers with exaggerated bass and treble that make a good first impression but can't be relied on for accuracy, the HS series were designed to be true studio reference monitors in the tradition of the legendary Yamaha NS10M.
Whether you're mixing for stereo or 5.1 surround, mixes that sound good on Yamaha HS series reference monitors will translate accurately to the widest possible range of reproduction systems "¦ which is engineer-speak that simply means they'll sound good on anything. And that is the ultimate goal of any reference monitor. We should also mention that the HS Series monitors not only sound great, they look great, too.
Yamaha HS7 Powered Studio Monitor Features
- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 6.5" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter
- 43Hz - 30kHz frequency response
- 60W LF plus 35W HF bi-amp system for high-performance 95W power amplification
- ROOM CONTROL and HIGH TRIM response controls
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals
Yamaha HS7 Powered Studio Monitor Specifications
- Speaker type: 2-way bi-amp powered studio monitor
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 43Hz - 30kHz
- LF: 6.5" cone
- HF: 1" dome
- Crossover: 2kHz
- Output power: 95W (LF:60W, HF:35W)
- I/O connectors: XLR3-31 type (balanced), PHONE (balanced)
- Power consumption: 55W
- Shape: Bass-reflex type
- Cabinet material: MDF
- W: 210mm (8.3")
- H: 332mm (13.1")
- D: 284mm (11.2")
- Net weight: 8.2kg (18.1 lbs.)
- Others: LEVEL control (+4dB/center click) , EQ: HIGH TRIM switch (+/- 2dB at HF) / ROOM CONTROL switch (0/-2/-4 dB under 500Hz)
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review