Yamaha HPH-MT7 Headphones
The Yamaha HPH-MT7 headphones are perfect for mix monitoring in live performance applications thanks to their high sound pressure levels and durability.
The Yamaha HPH-MT7 are high-end high-resolution monitor headphones that reproduce even the most subtle nuances of the source sound. In addition to mixing and recording in the studio It takes a true original to become an industry standard, and since their inception Yamahas NS-10M studio monitor speakers have become a mainstay of professional studios the world over, renowned for their legendary accuracy. From the NS-10M to the MSP and HS Series, Yamaha has remained faithful to a design philosophy focused on delivering the sonic accuracy that provides sound professionals with the perfect platform upon which to develop and establish their own signature sound. MT Series studio monitor headphones remain true to this fundamental concept, delivering precision sound reproduction that meets the demanding requirements of todays professional studio and monitoring applications. With unmatched fidelity in a sturdy yet stylish design, and the durability to hold up to the rigors of the road, Yamahas MT Series headphones offer a level of comfort youll be thankful for after long hours in a critical listening environment.
Yamaha HPH-MT7 Headphones Features
- High Resolution Sound
- HPH-MT7 headphones are designed to deliver flat, high-resolution sound with precise stereo imaging at any sound pressure level, and to faithfully reproduce every nuance of the source signal with the highest level of accuracy possible. Yamaha has applied decades of accrued knowledge and expertise in professional and high-end audio equipment manufacturing to the design of each and every acoustic component in these headphones.
- MT7 headphones feature custom drivers equipped with CCAW voice coils and powerful neodymium magnets to achieve precise definition and control. Made from aluminum wire coated in highly conductive copper, these lightweight yet powerful drivers provide a broad frequency response of 15 Hz-25 kHz, and deliver flat, ultra high-resolution sound that meets the demands of modern professional monitoring.
- Other acoustic components
- From the arms to the earcups, all acoustic components in MT7 headphones have been designed to deliver the most accurate sound possible by completely eliminating extraneous resonance.
- Superb Isolation. Premium Comfort.
- For professional audio engineers who perform critical listening and studio recording, it is important that their headphones fit in a way that prevents fatigue during extended listening sessions, and isolation that allows concentration while working. HPH-MT7 headphones provide superb comfort and isolation, and are specifically designed to meet the high standards of professional users.
- MT7 headphones feature a sleek, stylish design with a closed-back, circumaural configuration that provides a comfortable fit and excellent isolation.
- Ear pads
- MT7 headphones are equipped with large ear pads for an extremely comfortable fit. Smooth synthetic leather and low-resistance cushions that absorb excess vibrations provide stress-free wearability and high levels of isolationideal for studio recording and live mix monitoring situations in particular, where sound leakage is a concern.
- A three-dimensional arm pivot construction and highly adjustable slider length allows the angle of the ear pads to fit the shape of the wearers head perfectly, helping to alleviate fatigue when working for extended periods. MT7 headphones also feature moveable earcups, allowing single-ear monitoring when required.
- Sturdy, Reliable Construction
- Built for professional use, HPH-MT7 headphones feature a sleek, simple construction with the durability to withstand the rigors of road travel. Whether youre recording or mixing in the studio, doing live sound for an outdoor gig, or even checking tracks on the move, the MT7 headphones are a flexible monitoring solution for the professional user.
- Housing, support-arms and headband
- Each component in the MT7 headphones has been developed with durability in mind. The solid ABS housing, die-cast aluminum support-arms, and sweat-resistant headband ensure that these headphones are able to endure extended use in any working environment.
- MT7 headphones have been designed to make users aware of the cable without being hindered by it, while providing enough length for monitoring applications where mobility is a consideration. For added versatility, the straight, lightweight 3 meter cable comes equipped with a corrosion-resistant gold-plated stereo mini-plug and a gold-plated 6.3 mm stereo adaptor, allowing MT7 headphones to be used with both professional audio gear and portable audio players.
Yamaha HPH-MT7 Headphones Specifications
- Type: Closed-back, Circumaural (Over Ear)
- Frequency Response: 15Hz - 25kHz
- Sound Pressure Level: 99 dB/mW
- Impedance (at 1kHz): 49 Ω
- Maximum Input Power (at 1kHz): 1600 mW
- Driver Unit: 40 mm, Dynamic, CCAW Voice Coil
- Cable: 3.0 m (9.8 ft), straight
- Connector: 3.5 mm (1/8) stereo with 6.3 mm (1/4) stereo adaptor
- Dimensions (WxHxD) without cable plug: 170 x 195 x 98 mm (6.7" x 7.7" x 3.9")
- Net Weight with cable & plug: 360 g (0.8 lbs)
Yamaha HPH-MT7 Headphones Includes
- Straight 3 m cable
- 1/4" adaptor
- Convenient carrying bag
Yamaha HPH-MT7 Headphones Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review