Yamaha EMX2 Powered Mixer
The Yamaha EMX2 Powered Mixer was designed specifically for musicians, performers, or public speakers who put a premium on sound quality and convenient operation, and are ready to take their sound reinforcement to the next level.
The Yamaha EMX2 is a 10-input powered mixer with an integrated 500W amplifier, four mic/line inputs, three stereo line inputs, and an independent monitor bus. The mixer features a Hi-Z guitar input on channel four and each channel offers a 3-band EQ for custom tailoring your sound. Channels 1/2 offer XLR inputs, while channels 3/4 include an XLR-1/4" combo jack. Channels 5 through 10 provide 1/4" inputs, with channel 7/8 offering an additional set of stereo RCA inputs. Channel 9/10 also include an 1/8" stereo mini-jack for connecting portable music players.
The EMX2 includes an integrated feedback suppressor and built-in reverb with SPX series algorithms. Additionally, the mixer offers a Master EQ, which provides a single knob to control the level of low end. At the far left, the speech setting cuts low frequencies, while the middle position is neutral for music playback. The far right setting provides a Bass Boost to enhance music playback. There are a number of optional accessories available including a foot switch for reverb bypass, a rack-mount kit, and a microphone stand adapter. The EMX2 ships with a standard IEC power cord.
Yamaha EMX2 Powered Mixer Features
- 500-watt power amplifier for versatility in a wide variety of performance applications
- Compatible with 4 Ohm and 8 Ohm speakers
- 10-channel mixer with four mono mic/line and three stereo line input channels, supporting a wide range of inputs
- Channel 4 offers a Hi-Z input for guitar
- Independent monitor output
- Yamahas high-quality SPX reverb, providing optimum processing for instruments or vocals
- Feedback Suppressor, which automatically cuts and prevents undesirable feedback noise
- Independent three-band equalizer on each channel for tonal adjustment and sound control
- Master EQ with setting for speech and music playback
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review