Yamaha DXS15 MKII Active Subwoofer
The Yamaha DXS15 MKII Active Subwoofer is capable of producing tight, thunderous low frequencies as low as 40Hz at a maximum SPL of 135dB, this updated model's optimized band-pass design and state-of-the-art DSP ensure the extremely high power output is focused, powerful, and distortion-free. A custom made, long throw 15” driver and 1020W of Class D power allow high output all night long!
If you like your bass prominent and powerful, DXS Series high-output, powered subwoofers will ensure your bottom-heavy audio is heard loud and clear. Featuring high-efficiency Class-D amplifiers and a customized woofer housed in a sturdy plywood band-pass enclosure, DXS subwoofers are capable of delivering up to an impressive 1020W of distortion-free power with supreme clarity. The lineup features the acclaimed DXS18 and recently upgraded versions of the 15” and 12” models, the DXS15mkII and DXS12mkII, which have adopted technologies and features from the DXS18 for an added professional edge and boost in performance. All feature Yamaha's state-of-the-art DSP, protection functions, and flexible crossover control allowing for seamless compatibility with Yamaha's vast lineup of full-range speakers, and reliable management of your bottom end. We've worked tirelessly to develop subwoofers with this level of versatility, dependability, and power because for Yamaha, great bass is serious business. Make it your business too.
Yamaha DXS15 MKII Active Subwoofer Features
- The DXS high-performance Class-D amplifier produces up to 1020W of power.
- The DXS15mkII features a 2.5" voice coil magnet.
- All DXS series enclosures incorporate a band-pass design that reduces unwanted vibration and noise that could otherwise sabotage your sound.
- Enclosure exteriors are covered with a durable polyurea coating for high-damage resistance. They protect the cabinet from scratches, bumps, or severe weather conditions, maintaining a professional appearance for years to come.
- Just as impressive as the high-output power is the compact portability and lightweight construction that houses the DXS series subwoofer.
- For additional flexibility configuring your speakers, the DXS series comes equipped with a dual pole socket that accommodates both 35mm diameter speaker poles and M20 screws.
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review