Yamaha DXR15 MKII Active Loudspeaker
The Yamaha DXR15 MKII Active Loudspeaker achieves class-leading maximum SPL of 134dB and full bandwidth performance by combining a powerful Class-D amplifier with a high-power woofer and Yamaha's cutting edge technologies.
Since its inception, the DXR Series has long signified a confluence of raw power and technological innovation that reliably harnesses and delivers impressively high output with superior quality and clarity. The DXR mkII Series powered loudspeakers are the newly upgraded models of the series that add even more SPL and feature a larger, yet much lighter 1.75” Neodymium HF compression driver for extremely clear voice reproduction and musicality. Once again our team worked in tight collaboration with touring loudspeaker specialists NEXO, adding crucial insight and expertise that led to design improvements based on the ever-evolving demands of sound reinforcement professionals.
Whether for fixed applications or mobile live performances - whatever direction you want to take your sound - the DXR mkII Series is up to the task, combining raw power with our own proprietary advanced DSP functions for all the reliability and outstanding clarity you’ve come to expect from the DXR Series… only MORE.
Yamaha DXR15 MKII Active Loudspeaker Features
- 15" powered loudspeaker with 1100W Class-D amplifier
- Achieves high SPL output with remarkable clarity throughout its frequency response
- 1.75" neodymium high-frequency compression driver and high-output 15" woofer which combine for a wide frequency response with powerful bass
- Frequency Range: 49 Hz to 20 kHz
- Max SPL: 134 dB
- Precision 48-bit DSP processing for clear high-definition sound and built-in D-Contour intelligent dynamic control
- Durable and compact ABS enclosure
- Symmetrical Design for mirror-mode floor monitoring
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review