Yamaha CP1 Digital Stage Piano
The Yamaha CP1 Digital Stage Piano is the ultimate stage piano, a premium instrument with a commitment to tradition and innovation. Gigs were played, history was made, CP1 set the stage!
The Yamaha CP1 Digital Stage Piano features a rich spectrum of piano voices, amplifier simulators, and effectors that faithfully reproduce the characteristics of classic instruments, and by combining these building blocks in whatever way you desire, you can easily create a vast range of piano sounds — from the standard to the truly unique — with this one single instrument. Whether used to perform live or in the studio, the Yamaha CP1 will open up a whole new world of sonic possibilities.
Made to be Played
Like all fine instruments, the Yamaha CP1 simply begs to be played. Sit down with one, and the instrument becomes an extension of your hands and your musical imagination. The authentic piano voices and rich expressiveness come alive at your touch, and the sound is big enough to blast through a full band onstage - yet nuanced enough to work magic in an intimate club.
Yamaha's extensive experience in crafting fine acoustic pianos helps them in creating the ultimate digital pianos. Yamaha's advanced Graded Hammer Effect (GHE) action gives all keys an authentic resistance that increases from the top register to the lower - just as on an actual acoustic piano. Which means that you can naturally pound out thunderous low notes with your left hand and let the fingers on your right dance and fly with the high notes.
In crafting the authentic sound of the Yamaha CP1 Digital Stage Piano, they used meticulously recorded stereo samples of top-quality instruments, taken at various playing strengths, and included subtle elements such as String Resonance, Stereo Sustain, and even Key-Off Samples that capture the felt dampers muting the piano strings - providing the most authentic sounding and finely nuanced acoustic piano voices possible.
Take Center Stage
Step out front and make your presence known. The Yamaha CP1 Digital Stage Piano has a special Mono Piano sound, complete with a compression effect, designed specifically for live performance. It has the punch and power to stand out, even in full band situations.
Yamaha CP1 Digital Stage Piano Features
- Professional - A superbly textured black cabinet complemented by elegant aluminum edges. From its overall appearance to the finest detail, everything about this instrument defines what a stage piano should be.
- Appreciate - Authentic wood sideboards are resilient enough to stand up to the rigors of touring, and gain character with the scars and scratches of use, increasing the sentimental value of the instrument with the passing of time.
- Dual-View - On one hand, an authentic visage for the player, contrasted with a unique design and shining logo on the rear surface that gives the Yamaha CP1 the appeal that only stage pianos possess.
- Tactile - The unique crenellated coating has a similar appearance to leather, with the perfect texture for a piano you want to keep close to hand. In addition to its dignified, functional appearance, the Yamaha CP1 is tough enough to stand up to the most rigorous use.
- Inspiring - The aluminum surface rising vertically behind the keyboard gives the player the confidence to perform without restraint, free from the worry of striking any controls by mistake while playing, and offers a reflected vision of the keys that reinforces the appeal of performing with a piano.
Yamaha CP1 Digital Stage Piano Specifications
- Tone Generation:
- Tone Generating Technology: SCM (Spectral Component Modeling)
- Number of Polyphony (Max.): 128
- Tone Generation:
- Reverb: 8 Types
- User: 16 x 3 banks
- Preset: 16 x 3 banks
- External: 16 x 3 Banks (USB Flash Memory)
- Parts: 2
- Piano Block: 17 Piano Types
- Modulation Effect Block: 10 Types
- Power-Amplifier / Compressor Block: 8 Types
- Master Equalizer: 5-Band
- Line Out: L/MONO,R (Unbalanced), L, R (Balanced)
- Headphones: Headphones Jack (Stereo-Phone)
- Foot Switch: SUSTAIN, SOSTENUTO, SOFT, ASSIGNABLE
- Foot Controller: × 2
- MIDI: IN, OUT, THRU
- USB: TO HOST, TO DEVICE
- Width: 1,385 mm
- Height: 173 mm
- Depth: 420 mm
- Weight: 27.2kg
- Power Consumption: 28W
- Control Interface:
- Display: 55 Character x 2 Lines, Vacuum Fluorescent Display (VFD)
- Controllers: Pitch Bend Wheel, Master Volume, Knobs 1 to 6
Yamaha CP1 Digital Stage Piano Includes
- 1 x Yamaha CP1 Digital Stage Piano
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x Pedal Unit
- 1 x Illustrated Guide to the CP1 Booklet
- 1 x Owner’s Manual
- 1 x Data List Booklet
- 1 x Software DVD
- 5 Year Warranty
Yamaha CP1 Digital Stage Piano Downloads
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review