Waves DiGiGrid DLI + Abbey Road Collection
For a LIMITED TIME, get both the Waves DiGiGrid DLI + Abbey Road Collection together for a very special bundle price! Add networked audio capabilities of DiGiGrid to your Pro Tools HDX or HD Native System while simultaneously giving yourself the tools of legends, adapted for the way we work today.
DiGiGrid DLI is a networking hub that bridges Pro Tools and SoundGrid. With two DigiLink ports giving you as many as 64 digital inputs and outputs, DiGiGrid DLI helps you get the most out of your existing Pro Tools system.
Add a SoundGrid DSP server to your DLI, and you will enjoy unequaled processing power, with more options for recording, monitoring and mixing in real time. With full plugin integration inside your DAW, DLI lets you run hundreds of Waves and third-party SoundGrid-compatible plugins with near-zero latency of only 0.8 milliseconds.
Waves Abbey Road Collection, developed in association with Abbey Road Studios, features a lineup of exquisite plugins that meticulously model the fabled studios legendary microphones, consoles, tape machines and signature effects, as heard on countless historic recordings and pop masterpieces.
Waves DiGiGrid DLI + Abbey Road Collection Bundle Features
- Waves DiGiGrid DLI
- 2 DigiLink ports allowing as many as 64 digital inputs and outputs
- Bridges Pro Tools HD/HDX and HD Native systems with SoundGrid
- Allows seamless use of various DigiLink-compatible I/Os with any native DAW
- Compatible with the SoundGrid Studio ASIO/Core Audio driver
- Compatible with MultiRack
- Connects via a single Ethernet cable (Cat 5e or Cat 6)
- Waves Abbey Road Collection
- REDD consoles (Based on the legendary REDD.17, REDD.37 and REDD.51 consoles)
- RS56 Passive EQ ("the Curve Bender")
- J37 Tape (Based on the legendary Studer J37 Tube 4-Track Tape Machine)
- The King's Microphones (Recreates the original frequency responses, with three proximity settings for each of the vintage microphones used exclusively by England's Royal Family
- Reel ADT (get the famed Artificial Double Tracking developed by Abbey Road boffin Ken Townsend)
- EMI TG12345 Channel (modeled using the actual console used for The Beatles' "Abbey Road" album)
- Abbey Road Reverb Plates
Waves DiGiGrid DLI + Abbey Road Collection Bundle Specifications
- 2 DigiLink ports; 64 channels in either SGP or I/O mode (32 channels per port). Compatible with the following DigiLink-enabled I/Os: Digi192, Digi96, HD Omni, HD I/O, Apogee Symphony I/O, Lynx Aurora 8, Lynx Aurora 16.
- I/O mode: DLI acts as an interface connected to HD Core, HD Accel, HDX or HD Native cards; supports Pro Tools TDM 10.x and 11.x
- SGP mode: DLI acts as a controller for DigiLink-enabled I/Os
- 2 x SoundGrid RJ45 Ethernet ports
- 1 x AC input
- 1 x Word Clock/Loop Sync I/O
- 1 x USB port
- 1U rackmount
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz (176.4 and 192 kHz will be supported in the future)
- Recovery switch
- Clocking options: Word Clock/Loop Sync, SoundGrid (SoE), or DigiLink
Waves DiGiGrid DLI + Abbey Road Collection Bundle Includes
Waves DiGiGrid DLI + Abbey Road Collection Bundle Downloads
What We Think
Waves DiGiGrid is a fantastic solution for breaking your audio out of the normal confines and expense of copper cabling and moving into the future of networked audio. With hardware designed and built by famed digital console manufacturer DiGiCo, the DiGiGrid interfaces feature lightning fast ultra-low-latency, world-class preamps and digital conversion, as well as limitless options for connectivity.
The DiGiGrid DLI and DiGiGrid DLS are specific for use with Digi-Link equipped AD/DA converters and can either be tied into an existing Pro Tools HDX or HD Native system - OR - can adapt the Avid/Digidesign converters for use with ANY native DAW (in SGP mode). Talk about giving a new lease on life to old 96io or 192s which would otherwise be sitting around collecting dust.
Where the DLS is basically the hybrid of both a DLI and the Waves SoundGrid Server One the DLI serves to expand interface connectivity as well as to create a custom sized system for light plugin users who are better served by an Impact Server, or for power users who would be better off with a Server Extreme. Once you've got a DLS or DLI in place, you can add ANY of the other DiGiGrid
Not using Pro Tools? Want an interface with preamps on board with a Server? Take a look at the IOS. It's an 8 x 8 interface with mic preamps which give even the best, most esoteric "clean" preamps a run for their money.
There's so much more to this system than what is covered here in these few short words. But if you have questions, call us! 888-228-4530
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review