Waves Axis One Audio Computer
The Waves Axis One Audio Computer is a standardized, custom-designed, and optimizedcomputer - built to run Waves audio applications (such as the LV1 Emotion Mixer). Axis One features a road hardy half-rack 2U case, making Waves Axis One a trustworthy turn-key solution for live sound, broadcast, and the studio applications.
Waves Axis One Audio Computer is designed from the ground up to perform reliably and consistently under demanding circumstances, with maximum stability and rock-solid performance. Through careful selection of components and extensive rigorous testing, it has been optimized to match the needs of sound engineers using Waves software applications. With its rugged rack-mountable case, Axis One is designed to help any engineer deliver world-class sound reliably, anywhere, anytime.
With its SoundGrid connectivity, Waves Axis One Audio Computer can act as the “brain” of a SoundGrid system, seamlessly interfacing with SoundGrid I/O devices and servers. Use it at front-of-house, at monitor position, or in your broadcast AV rack – or add it to your studio for tracking, mixing and mastering.
Waves Axis One Audio Computer Features
- Computer optimized to run Waves software applications
- Intel i5 8500 Processor
- 16GB DDR4 RAM
- 256GB SSD Internal storage
- Windows 10
- 2 HDMI ports, 1 display port1
- SoundGrid port (EtherCon connector), 1 Ethernet port (RJ45 connector)
- 8 USB2/USB3 ports, 1 USB-C port
- Rack-mountable case, 2U half-rack
Waves Axis One Audio Computer Specifications
- Length: 9.92 inches (10.07 inches with rear Neutrik connector)
- Height: 3.33 inches (3.39 inches with front faceplate; 3.38 inches with top cover rear bulge)
- Depth: 8.66 inches
- Weight: 7.1 lbs
Waves Axis One Audio Computer Includes
- Axis One Audio Computer
- 1 Year Warranty
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review