Vienna Symphonic Library Vienna Ensemble Pro 7
The Vienna Symphonic Library Vienna Ensemble Pro 7 has become the definitive cross-platform network solution in studios and production facilities around the world.
This mixing and hosting application enables you to set up a multiple computer network with both Macs and PCs without the need for extra MIDI and audio interfaces – all you need is a simple Ethernet cable! Even when you’re using only one computer, Vienna Ensemble Pro improves your work-flow dramatically, with unique functions such as “Preserve” that keeps all your plug-ins and samples loaded while switching from one project to another – a huge time saver!
Vienna Ensemble Pro supports our own sample players as well as all of your third-party VST/AU instruments and effects plug-ins and mix them in stereo and surround (up to 7.1), with full parameter automation and optional one-click integration with Vienna MIR Pro. What’s more, with the included Epic Orchestra 2.0 Sample Pack you get a powerful all-in-one production tool to get you started right away!
Vienna Symphonic Library Vienna Ensemble Pro 7 Features
- Includes Epic Orchestra Pack 2.0 and dozens of new productivity-enhancing features
- Total integration of Vienna MIR PRO (license sold separately)
- Full ITU surround support
- Full plug-in latency compensation
- Mappable Touch Parameter automation
- Mixer Automation control Vienna from your sequencer via AU/VST/RTAS automation
- Optimize All cleans up RAM by purging unused instantiated Vienna Instruments samples
- New post-effect plug-in rack lets you control all plug-ins on slave computers directly from your master
- Audio input plug-in lets you route audio signals from your DAW into Ensemble Pro 7, creating a virtual effects rack on your slave computer
- Up to 48 MIDI input ports for ALL plugin standards (including AU & VST)
- Slave mode host tempo synchronization
- 3rd party multichannel VSTi/AU hosting
Vienna Symphonic Library Vienna Ensemble Pro 7 System Requirements
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (latest Update, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- macOS 10.10 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Working Gigabit connection between master and networked computer(s). Also works on a one-computer setup.
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review