Vienna Symphonic Library MIRx Konzerthaus Mozartsaal
The Vienna Symphonic Library MIRx Konzerthaus Mozartsaal is an incredible reverb option for your Vienna Instruments Pro software. Featuring impulses recorded in the Mozartsaal (Mozart Hall) of the Vienna Konzerthaus, it is based on the company's MIR (Multi Impulse Response) technology. Positioning your symphonic instruments in a virtual room has never been easier; MIRx provides you with a simple, yet effective solution for your mix.
The Vienna Symphonic Library MIRx Konzerthaus Mozartsaal is a convolution reverb extension for their proprietary sample players Vienna Instruments and Vienna Instruments Pro based on their revolutionary MIR (Multi Impulse Response) technology. It is a convenient and affordable way to integrate the stunning acoustics of renowned concert halls and sound stages directly into Vienna Instruments / Vienna Instruments Pro. It lets you choose from 300 instrument profiles to create your ideal, intimate sound.
Using pre-configured Multi Impulse Responses from Vienna MIR Pro, each instrument or ensemble in your Vienna Instruments arsenal will find its perfect position on stage at the touch of a button. Simply turn on the Vienna Symphonic Library MIRx Konzerthaus Mozartsaal option in your player’s reverb window, select one of the presets for your loaded instrument and it will be placed and aligned at the appropriate spot on the stage. Creating a perfectly balanced orchestral sound has never been easier.
The Vienna Konzerthaus is one of the world’s most acclaimed concert buildings, offering perfect venues for a wide variety of musical activities of all genres. The Mozart Hall (Mozartsaal) is considered to be the best chamber music hall in the world by artists and music lovers alike. Its 1,130 square feet (105 m²) stage and the auditorium of 3,552 square feet (330 m²), with a capacity of 700 people, provide a perfect setting for all types of chamber music, from lute and song recitals to string quartets and chamber orchestras.
Vienna Symphonic Library MIRx Konzerthaus Mozartsaal Features
- Reverb add-on for Vienna Instruments Pro
- Automatically places your instruments and ensembles on the soundstage
- Created using impulse responses recorded in the Vienna Konzerthaus' Mozart Hall
Vienna Symphonic Library MIRx Konzerthaus Mozartsaal Specifications
- System Requirements:
- Vienna Instruments 5.3.13160 or Higher, or
- Vienna Instruments PRO 2.4.12517 or Higher
- PC Windows 8/10 (Latest Update, 32/64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.10 (Latest Update) or Higher, i5/i7/Xeon
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM Recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB Protection Device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center Software (Get the Latest Version from www.eLicenser.net)
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.9 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or SSD drive)
- 12 GB RAM or more
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard
Vienna Symphonic Library MIRx Konzerthaus Mozartsaal Includes
- License for Vienna Symphonic Library MIRx Konzerthaus Mozartsaal
No review yet, Be first to Write a Review